Question

New $10 Charge on Bill

• 28 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

A new charge of $10 appeared on my bill this month. It says ‘TMOONEPLUS’ which I assume means T-Mobile One Plus. What I don’t know is what the heck it is or where it came from. Anyone else experience this? Why is there another charge in addition to my monthly plan???

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

watch or tablet perhaps?

Badge

No, My watch and service are listed up above w/ my phone. This charge is at the very bottom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here has access to your account.  A quick call to Customer Care or reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter will get you an explanation  of what the charge is for.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

For One Plus there is a feature where if you use less than 2 GB of data in a billing cycle you get a $10 discount. If you have a line that has been getting this discount, perhaps it’s due to that line going over the limit on that month? Just speculating.

I have this feature, but I get a text when my line is close to going over the limit as well as confirmation when I do go over. But that text only goes to the phone linked to that line and not to the account owner.

Same issue with me and no one at TMobile knows why. They told me to contact my bank. My charge clearly says T-Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is it the change up for auto pay using a CC card? if youre using a CC card for auto pay you no longer get the $5 discount per line anymore...now you must use a debit card. could this be it?

I called in and asked they said that it was a one time equipment charge they're setting up some kind of response line or service contact for people who call . I figured out how much they're going to make on this charge and it's over a billion dollars. First of all they take away our credit card payment and now we have to use our bank card which I don't like and then they turn us around and kick us in the backside by charging us an extra fee. Are they trying to drive away customers? Oh they're doing a good job keep it up they're are other places to go.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can still use your CC card..you just wont get the discount. if you jump to Verizon you must use their own CC card or a debit card to get the discount..only carrier still doing the normal CC card discount is ATT and they just changed it from $10 to $5.