Question

Paying with UCard

• 3 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi, i just received my UCard from United HealthCare (health insurance). This UCard may be used to buy foods, OTC and pay utilities bill too. My question is: Can i pay my T-Mobile bill with this card?. Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can login to your my.t-mobile.com account and see if you can make a payment with it.  It will tell you if the card is usable or not.

Badge

You can login to your my.t-mobile.com account and see if you can make a payment with it.  It will tell you if the card is usable or not.

Hi Syaoran, as you say, that's one way, but I thought maybe someone had done it and knew about it. Thank you anyway.

Hi joe yes you can use it to pay your bill I use it every month. There’s a certain way you have to do it because there’s no exp date on your i card. So call customer service at UHC and they will walk you though it I hope this helps 

Doug

Login to the UCard hub on the United website or app. You can add the bill the same way you would use online bankings bill pay. The service address must match the he address they have for you. ...

Hi joe yes you can use it to pay your bill I use it every month. There’s a certain way you have to do it because there’s no exp date on your i card. So call customer service at UHC and they will walk you though it I hope this helps 

Doug

Hey did you ever find out how to do it without having to call uhc? 

Did anyone fund out specifics on how to pay tmobile bill with u card with specifics.... tyvm

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Did anyone fund out specifics on how to pay tmobile bill with u card with specifics.... tyvm

read the post directly in front of yours?

Please go wallmart  or Kroger with tmobile bill  with uc card and they will help you and pay from your uc card.