Solved

T-Mobile magenta plan discrepancy

• 1 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I am enrolled in the T-Mobile magenta plan for last few years and an am paying $140.00 for 3 lines in a family plan
As per as this doc:
https://www.t-mobile.com/content/dam/t-mobile/pdf/Magenta_Rate_Cards_COMBINED.pdf

Magenta plan is 50/mon for 2 lines + 20/mo (3-8 lines)
Magenta plus: 55/mo 2 lines + 30 (3-8 lines)
So, effectively I am paying for magenta plus but T-Mobile has put me in the magenta plan
Account #967771599

Can you please clarify ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by gramps28 2 December 2021, 03:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you look at the fine print it states a limited time offer so it must be a promo rate and you would need to call or go to your MyTmobile account to change your rate plan.

Also this is a user to user forum so there is nobody here has account access to clarify this for you even the Tmobile mods.

Badge

Thank you for yr reply I still do not see the fine print in the doc may be too fine for my eyes.

Tried calling their support  - there is a 2 hr wait this after being hung up once - will wait till my cordless battery runs out. I am not  sure the call back  even works

Badge

I hope the T-Mobile folks are monitoring this forum - the company prides itself in being the ‘Un-carrier’ and customer support. As an existing customer if i have to call up every year to get billing adjusted how  are they  different from Comcast ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hope this helps with the fine print.