Question

Transfer account or line ownership

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello,

My account holder emailed a filled Transfer account form 2 weeks ago but she hasn’t had any answers yet. Can I call or text anywhere to check the application status?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through Facebook or Twitter. higher tier support..they can get it figured out..the PAH will need to be the one to contact them.

Badge

My account holder fill out a transfer form, sent it to the appropriate email (BusinessCare@T-MobileSupport.com) and got an answer like: “Sorry, but we can’t help you because you have an individual account instead of business”. What is wrong? She doesn’t have much time to call them. Will they answer me if I do it? But I am not account holder, I just want to transfer my line to my own account. Why is it so complicated?

Please help!

Badge

If my phone line is released by the Account holder so I can transfer it onto my own account will my device fees stay with my line?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

emailed whom? the PAH (Primary Account Holder) will need to check on the status.

Badge

businesscare@t-mobilesupport.com

Where can she do it? I requested to move my current line under Account Holder to my own account. Do I need to create a new independent account for this purpose or T-Mobile will move to my “limited” existing account under Account Holder account? I requested to move the line to my existing account but independently from primary Account Holder.