Question

Transfer account or line ownership

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello,

My account holder emailed a filled Transfer account form 2 weeks ago but she hasn’t had any answers yet. Can I call or text anywhere to check the application status?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

emailed whom? the PAH (Primary Account Holder) will need to check on the status.

Badge

businesscare@t-mobilesupport.com

Where can she do it? I requested to move my current line under Account Holder to my own account. Do I need to create a new independent account for this purpose or T-Mobile will move to my “limited” existing account under Account Holder account? I requested to move the line to my existing account but independently from primary Account Holder.

Badge

My account holder fill out a transfer form, sent it to the appropriate email (BusinessCare@T-MobileSupport.com) and got an answer like: “Sorry, but we can’t help you because you have an individual account instead of business”. What is wrong? She doesn’t have much time to call them. Will they answer me if I do it? But I am not account holder, I just want to transfer my line to my own account. Why is it so complicated?

Please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through Facebook or Twitter. higher tier support..they can get it figured out..the PAH will need to be the one to contact them.

Badge

If my phone line is released by the Account holder so I can transfer it onto my own account will my device fees stay with my line?