Solved

USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED

Userlevel 2
Badge

My usage nor Digits has updated since my last cycle Jan 28th 2023.  I called and was told they were working on some technical issues and to check it in a few days.  A week later and it still is not updated.  Anyone else had that problem? 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 1 March 2023, 23:30

View original

129 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

The usage details have not updated since the 23rd of January. Is anyone else having this issue?

Userlevel 1
Badge

unable to see individual line useage data

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have contacted them as you see in my post.

Userlevel 3

Same here. There is another thread here discussing it. Mine hasn’t updated since 2/6 which was the end of my billing cycle. It’s very frustrating. I never had this issue when I was with Sprint. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have contacted them as you see in my post.

you also asked if “Anyone else had that problem?”..which in answer i added those threads

Userlevel 3

My usage nor Digits has updated since my last cycle Jan 28th 2023.  I called and was told they were working on some technical issues and to check it in a few days.  A week later and it still is not updated.  Anyone else had that problem? 

Sam here since 2/4…. after contact costumer service few times . Finally on honest agent tell me the THIS SERVICE IS NO MORE AVAILABLE IN REAL TIME .  We will have details available few days after the end of the cycle…. We have to switch to another company. 

Userlevel 3

That’s insane. Why would they take this option away? Makes no sense 

Userlevel 2

for the amount I pay tmobile a month for them to remove this option without notification is so unprofessional. There are other carrier's out there that care about their customers and communicate changes before they happen. I use this option of usage data as a safety guard, in raising teenagers its helpful to have a platform to open conversations about online and phone calls to unknown numbers and where she's going in terms of data and online behavior. If their answer to solving this is “switch to another company,” to get transparencies of data and phone coverage, than so be it. I would rather have a safe and clear direction in dealing with the already blurred lines of mobile behavior's than be blind sided by information that if it had been available in real time vs. thirty days after the fact,would have been beneficial, This  just doesn't work, it's not fair to have a system in place that protects our kids and therefore our community thus, making it safer as well. This should remain tmobile standards, since that's the bait they put out in advertising a” community based service company”. Integrity of service usage plans cost them little, and its important for me as consumer to not have my availability to access this service in training up a child to understand the measure of integrity is our family's value. you place a bill price of $300 billed monthly and automatically withdrawn to provide service. We willing pay it with the hopes that our plan stays in place protecting our kids. and yet without notification you charge, Take payment and the remove our freedom to access the most important aspect to this service makes t mobile unreliable. so, I will find a more reliable carrier if that's their solution because our family's desire for transparency for safety setting parameters is worth $300 having it takin away is not. thanks for opening up this important topic. wish T-Mobile had a better solution. best regards.  

Userlevel 3

for the amount I pay tmobile a month for them to remove this option without notification is so unprofessional. There are other carrier's out there that care about their customers and communicate changes before they happen. I use this option of usage data as a safety guard, in raising teenagers its helpful to have a platform to open conversations about online and phone calls to unknown numbers and where she's going in terms of data and online behavior. If their answer to solving this is “switch to another company,” to get transparencies of data and phone coverage, than so be it. I would rather have a safe and clear direction in dealing with the already blurred lines of mobile behavior's than be blind sided by information that if it had been available in real time vs. thirty days after the fact,would have been beneficial, This  just doesn't work, it's not fair to have a system in place that protects our kids and therefore our community thus, making it safer as well. This should remain tmobile standards, since that's the bait they put out in advertising a” community based service company”. Integrity of service usage plans cost them little, and its important for me as consumer to not have my availability to access this service in training up a child to understand the measure of integrity is our family's value. you place a bill price of $300 billed monthly and automatically withdrawn to provide service. We willing pay it with the hopes that our plan stays in place protecting our kids. and yet without notification you charge, Take payment and the remove our freedom to access the most important aspect to this service makes t mobile unreliable. so, I will find a more reliable carrier if that's their solution because our family's desire for transparency for safety setting parameters is worth $300 having it takin away is not. thanks for opening up this important topic. wish T-Mobile had a better solution. best regards.  

Completely agree with you. 

Userlevel 3

Completely agree with you.  Let me know what carrier you found better 

Yes same problem been checking and nothing

Same issue with me

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is the 2nd platform voicing this complaint. It's just not worth the bill we are paying since we upgraded our phones in October, our bill went up $280 MORE than the $119 we were paying before and that's with a military discount. After looking into other cell companies we decided on switching to Consumer Cellular. We can keep our #s, use our current phones and we have access to our usage details for A LOT LESS MONEY! So we're paying off the phones and switching!

same issue here! called them twice and same answer of course [technical issue].. I guess it's time to change carrier. lol

Userlevel 3
Badge

I filed a complaint with the BBB. I will be taking my 4 lines and $280 a month to a different cell company. I doubt they decrease our monthly bills for removing a service, a service that was the main reason for me choosing TMOBILE. What a joke this company has become! I've been with them 12 yrs and never had an issue until they merged with Sprint. Now they are awful and can't be honest about what's going on to save their souls!

Userlevel 1

My usage data has not updated since the start of my new billing cycle on 1/24/23.

Coincidentally, I knew I would be traveling abroad and so I purchased an international data pass. Since it’s based on a 15 GB cap, with option to renew anytime, obviously usage data becomes super important, especially if you’re throttled from LTE speeds to 2G (or useless speeds).

At one point on my trip to Central America, this is what happened, and I had to work that day, and I could not. I called TMO tech support and was also told this was a technical issue they were working on. Promises to open a ticket and get back to me. That was over 2 ½ weeks ago, and it’s still NOT fixed. Crickets.

I have since escalated this to their Executive Escalations Department and I even CC’d their CEO and CIO on the email. The revamped customer and technical support is a joke. I feel like employees are poorly trained, and reading from a script. You shouldn’t know more about TMO than the TMO employee charged to take care of you. I have never given 0’s straight across the board when asked for call feedback from TMO. I feel like I’m working with a completely different company. They went from A to F with the customer experience, in my opinion.

Lastly, even though I am officially liaised with an Executive Escalations Team Member, the issue has NOT been resolved, my usage data is not updating, haven’t been given the credits I was promised on the account, and after reading this thread, I feel like TMO is just not concerned in being a transparent and honest company. 

I am taking another trip abroad this weekend, and I don’t feel safe in knowing that my TMO service will work without any hiccups. Will I need to spend another 5 hours on the phone with them, as I did during my vacation?

Unacceptable, unprofessional and a complete disservice to your customers, TMO. We do have other options, and people won’t put up with this garage. For some of us, our phones are our livelihoods.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same issue. Detail usage not visible for current billing cycle - no updates since 1/24 for me. No fix for three weeks. If it was really a technical issue you’d think they’d have the ability to get it fixed by now. So my guess is everyone is given the runaround and Tmobile is lying about the fact that they stopped this feature for all accounts.

I have three kids’ lines and can no longer monitor them. 

Userlevel 2

I called this morning and was told it's a technical issue on their end. My usage details have not updated since the end of my last billing cycle 1/25. I was told I'd receive a call back in 24 hours with an update and that this matter is already being worked on. It's literally been almost a month. Something isn't adding up. I think they may have taken this feature away. 

Badge

Yes same problem been checking and nothing

Same problem since Jan. 26th. I have called at least 4x! How do I talk to a supervisor?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Any update here? I am still having this issue was told 24-48 hours to resolve but no resolution and no communication. This is very frustrating. 

Userlevel 2

They were supposed to return my call 8 hours ago. I haven't received a call back and still no fix. I'm soooo frustrated 😠 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Another day, another million dollars profit for Tmobile but they refuse to allocate budget to hire competent folks, it appears

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I greatly appreciate you posting about your experiences and apologize in my delay in responding to this and many other threads. I wanted to make sure that I took some time to look into what was going on and find some answers before I posted anything because I didn’t want to speculate or spread rumors. 

Firstly, I want to make it 100% clear that we are not getting rid of the ability to view detailed usage real-time. We understand how important it is that everyone is able to see what is going on with their lines. Waiting for the next cycle is not reasonable especially in the situations that are discussed on this thread and others. 

All of the valuable feedback that you shared here on the Community and through the tickets that are filed through customer care are extremely helpful. Your feedback is being heard and we are working on finding the root cause to this issue and fixing it. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I know it has been going on for a while, but we appreciate your continued patience while we work towards a solution. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Just delete.