Solved

Viewing message content

• 1 February 2017
  • 10 replies

Hello,

Is the main account older/parent holder of a family plan able to view text message content online from the Tmobile account?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 7 February 2017, 19:21

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there 😊 We do not store the content of messages online. The primary account holder or users with full access can see time stamp information of messages through my.t-mobile.com.

Thats a damn lie, my girlfriend & I have the same line and she's the account primary holder. She has digits on her phone and she reads all my text messages and even sees my location.

Thats a damn lie, my girlfriend & I have the same line and she's the account primary holder. She has digits on her phone and she reads all my text messages and even sees my location.

How did she access the texts ?

How do I access my boyfriend texts?

How is that really possible

People need to stop being so damn nosey

Honestly it is invasion of privacy no matter what T-Mobile says !! Nobody should be able to look into your phone except that individual 

People need to stop being so damn nosey

People need to quit being such big fat liars and then other people wouldn't have to be so nosy!

Digits is different but difficult to set up as i believe the owner of the phone has to accept it first 

I believe you're able to see the text messages through a Windows browser or app the MacBook browser does not allow you to do it