want to cancel paramount plus

• 8 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

I want to cancel paramount plus from my tmobile account.  How to do this?

tdlnd525 1 year ago

I received this link for instructions on cancelling Paramount + from a T-Mobile rep today-https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/add-or-remove-services?cmpid=hw_send

I cancelled via a 611 phone call but asked for instructions to post on Community.

View original

8 replies

Please help me cancel Paramount Plus!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried signing into your Paramount Plus account and go to the settings?  There's an option there to cancel.

Under my Para +. I cannot find the “Setting”, but only has “Account” and one description as below, please help to fix and cancel it. Thanks.

You’re subscribed through T-Mobile. To manage your subscription, visit your T-Mobile account. Heads up: the Paramount+ with SHOWTIME® bundle is not available via T-Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You have to do it at the website not the app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Remove the addon.

I want to cancel Paramount that I’m getting free through TMobile

I received this link for instructions on cancelling Paramount + from a T-Mobile rep today-https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/add-or-remove-services?cmpid=hw_send

I cancelled via a 611 phone call but asked for instructions to post on Community.

Paramount+ subscription & billing

• Your subscription is managed through T-Mobile.
  • T-Mobile acts as the method of payment for your Paramount+ membership each month.
  • If you remove Paramount+ from your account, T-Mobile will immediately stop being your method of payment.
  • If you have problems with your subscription or wish to manage your subscription go to the T-Mobile login page.
  • To manage the Paramount+ subscription, go to Manage add-ons

Getting support

If you need support, you'll need to contact either Paramount+ or T-Mobile, depending on the type of help you need.

Paramount+ support

T-Mobile support

Contact T-Mobile​ if you need help with:

• Adding or removing Paramount+
  • Basic troubleshooting (app connection issues, 
  • Getting a new Paramount+ activation text message
  • Cancelling existing trial version immediately
  • T-Mobile plan, billing, & account management
  • Basic network or hardware troubleshooting

Canceling

• If you cancel your T-Mobile account, you will immediately lose your Paramount+ subscription. T-Mobile will no longer be your Paramount+ method of payment and you will need to subscribe to Paramount+ directly to start a new subscription.
  • If you cancel your Paramount+ subscription through T-Mobile, the cancellation can be future-dated or immediate and you will still have access to your service to the end of the billing cycle (If you cancel your existing 12-month promotion, your subscription will be canceled immediately).
  • Log in to the T-Mobile App, T-Mobile, or contact T-Mobile customer service to remove Paramount+ from your account.
    1. Log in to T-Mobile.com using your T-Mobile ID.
    2. Select View Account > Shared Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
    3. Deselect the Paramount+ feature and choose Continue.
    4. On the Review your order page, select Agree & submit.