Solved

any one else not receiving texts randomly

• 1 October 2023
  • 12 replies

Badge

I am missing texts from random people (at&t. Tmobile, Verizon etc). The most recent is from an At&T android phone. I'll get texts and then randomly I won't get one text but then I'll get another 20m later. It's only my phone and not theirs because other iPhones on tmobile or other androids not on tmobile aren't having this issue. I'm half tempted to move to iPhone because I can't keep missing important messages.

icon

Best answer by erikjay 1 October 2023, 23:59

View original

12 replies

As of September 28, 2023 I cannot receive emails-to-text or text -to-email via tmomail.net. All emails sent from tmomail.net have to message attched.   Seems to be a change that T-Mobile made recently.  Trying to get an answer from T-mobile support.

Badge

As of September 28, 2023 I cannot receive emails-to-text or text -to-email via tmomail.net. All emails sent from tmomail.net have to message attched.   Seems to be a change that T-Mobile made recently.  Trying to get an answer from T-mobile support.

I clicked solved under this thread on accident. Any idea how to un-solve it?

Userlevel 1

Having the very same problems…...and the tech support is useless😡

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

oddly enough is this an issue only when texting with another carrier? and im going to guess they are on Verizon?

yes, I’m having same problem.  I get most texts but some texts I don’t get at all from various people and they are customers or for appointments so important texts.  I have a Samsung S21.

Badge

Same here and I have the Samsung Flip4. I have learned that people can tell I didn’t get messages at times because it won’t say delivered on their end but they aren’t having this problem with anyone but their T-mobile contacts

This is happening to me.  My mom sends me texts from her AT&T Samsung phone, but I never receive them.  Her texts are making it to other members of my family.  This started happening over the last month.  I am considering just changing carriers because I am fairly certain this is a T-Mobile network issue.  I have a Samsung Z Flip 4.

Badge

Same here... I have at least 2 people who's text aren't coming through and both by chance are with at&t. I'm thinking of dropping Tmobile

Same here... I have at least 2 people who's text aren't coming through and both by chance are with at&t. I'm thinking of dropping Tmobile

Same I have the S23 but my missed texts seem to be from and to Cricket svc, I don't know how many other texts I have missed as these are only the ones I know about,  I think it's a straight up T Mobile issue

This is happening to me.  My mom sends me texts from her AT&T Samsung phone, but I never receive them.  Her texts are making it to other members of my family.  This started happening over the last month.  I am considering just changing carriers because I am fairly certain this is a T-Mobile network issue.  I have a Samsung Z Flip 4.

Same I have the S23 but my missed texts seem to be from and to Cricket svc, I don't know how many other texts I have missed as these are only the ones I know about,  I think it's a straight up T Mobile issue

Same I have the S23 but my missed texts seem to be from and to Cricket svc, I don't know how many other texts I have missed as these are only the ones I know about,  I think it's a straight up T Mobile issue, totally aggravated

yes, I’m having same problem.  I get most texts but some texts I don’t get at all from various people and they are customers or for appointments so important texts.  I have a Samsung S21.

I have the S23, same issue,  gotta be Tmobile