Question

Can't view detailed bill

Badge

So this has been going on for a while but I just stopped trying. Now I really need to print out that detailed bill for work purposes. On the tmobile app (Galaxy s22) when I click on the bill tab I can see the basic bill. When I click on view detail bill (pdf) it downloads but the a pop up says that I cannot open the file because I have no app to open it with. I have Adobe and opening pdf files is not a problem on any other program. Anyone have this happen and a fix for it? 

Thank you

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm getting mine now, I'm attaching a screenshot of my data usage since it doesn't show phone numbers. Both sms and calls are showing.

Badge

What you are showing me doesn't help at all. When I click on the link to view detailed bill it downloads the pdf file but won't open because the tmobile app says I don't have a program to open the file with. All other apps on my phone have no problem opening pdf files. This only happens on the tmobile app

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My pdf opens for all my usage now. Sms, calls and data.

Try downloading Adobe acrobat, when I switched phones a few years back my Pixel wouldn't load pdf’s the after installing no issues.

Not able to view my bill. I have trying since last month. When I click on my bill it’s just busy and browsing. T Mobil raised my bill for no reason. T mobile is scamming people. I am taking to consumer department. My issue not sort out by next week there will be lawsuits against Tmobile.

Since my service started I have not been able to view or download my bill they sent me some crap that they threw together real quick to satisfy my need to want to view my bill but it's still not my bill and there's no date on it only the billing period they tried to bill me for a full month of service two days after my service started and then sent me my second Bill shortly after that and I've been trying to resolve this issue but I guess I'm going to have to go into the store in person which is not easy for me to do with my work schedule

As a business customer, I have not been able to view our bill in months either and it is increasingly frustrating. Ive called the CS number and have just asked them to email bills to the email address on file and its the run around. I miss sprint!

I’m a business customer and I haven’t been able view my bill either. I wanted to check why my bill was raised to over $300 a month out of no where, when I was only paying a little over $100. I tried checking on the app first, but it kept spinning. On a Saturday, I logged in from my laptop, and the same thing. I figured that happened because maybe it was a weekend issue. I tried again today, on a Thursday, and same thing.  Funny thing is, I’m able to view the page where they want me to pay, but can’t access the detailed view of my bill. I called customer service and of course they’re recording online says they’re not open yet. This is very frustrating and I’m now checking the prices for Verizon wireless. I too feel as though T-Mobile is scamming their customers. I will NEVER recommend this service to anyone. 

So a fix that worked for me was Google drive being one of the only pdf viewers capable of opening a really poorly coded file. (Sad for the size of the company)  you have to save the file in the Google drive cloud and then it pretty much automatically corrects the file from there and then you just re-download it to your phone  and for me that allowed me to properly view this stupid file and share it with my other devices. For me the file would try and open in 'samsung fit" as a .gpx file lol strangest thing in the world.  And from these comments it's just sad that customer service tech professionals for tmobile had not even 1 solution. 

I am a biz customer and haven’t been sent an ebill for nearly a yr. I called CS bc both online and via tha app I get a pinwheel when I click view bill. I am on autopay so never needed to look closely, but since adding some lines I need to see the bills and I get nothing. It’s been like this for MONTHS!!! They mailed my physical bills when I complained I over a month ago, but I STILL can’t access my bills online! I’m annoyed and feel I’m getting scammed because I’m getting charged blindly without getting a bill.

This is still not fixed I have not received a single email since I set up the account over a year ago. When you try and download it it downloads as a .bin and refuses to open on anything. My bill suddenly jumped $300 and I can't find out why. Also then I want $10 every time you talk to a rep customer service is dead

So this has been going on for a while but I just stopped trying. Now I really need to print out that detailed bill for work purposes. On the tmobile app (Galaxy s22) when I click on the bill tab I can see the basic bill. When I click on view detail bill (pdf) it downloads but the a pop up says that I cannot open the file because I have no app to open it with. I have Adobe and opening pdf files is not a problem on any other program. Anyone have this happen and a fix for it? 

Thank you

Same issue here. I need to forward my bill to my work address but Samsung G20 only offers a handful of completely unrelated apps to open the downloaded file. Can only access the bill from my laptop.  Lame.

Thank goodness I found this site, I see I am not the only one having problems getting a detailed bill each month. Mostly since the Sprint buyout. They were a great company at one time, I’ve been a customer for over 30 years but the bigger they get the more the monopoly kicks in and they have so many customers now it appears they really don’t give a dam if a few million are going to change. I have been going through hell with T-mobile for over a year. Each month they tell me by email that my Bill is over due and will terminate my service in a few days, but never send me a bill.  I am actually paying them an extra $35.00 every month to specifically snail mail me the detailed Bill, but don’t get it.  I call 611, I spend 20 minutes trying to get by/past the robot who is programed to tell me it can solve my problems but we all know that can not happen, it has no brains, it can’t reason or comprehend. Finally I get a human on the phone from the Philippines. Somewhat understandable English. I spend on average an hour on the phone explaining, that I am a business customer and I need the detailed billing for accounting purposes and to insure no cramming of my phone bill is being done.(unauthorized charges) while they assure me they will solve the problem, they even send me a text at the end of my conversation telling me that they assure me my problem is solved, it is a cookie cutter standard reply with no details, I have several, the exact same canned message. Next month, same problem and again I have to go spend an hour or so on the phone getting frustrated and aggravated. My heart monitor actually records extremely high blood pressure and erratic beats because they appear to have a planned program to deny us the detailed Bill. I am a disabled Veteran but I never had this medical problem before. I can’t understand what their motive is. I would change phone companies in a heartbeat, but again I am a business account and also a US Government contractor. A disabled Veteran owned business.  My internet is also through T-Mobile, it is not wise to disrupt a system in place.  I have now spent this morning researching the FCC website and have decided to file a complaint, they give me no choice and I have discovered that the FCC has a strict policy for telephone companies to provide detailed Bills to the customers. Its because we are able to process merchandise and service charges through our phone service. Phone companies also come under some banking regulations along with FCC regs. I have also decided to send a registered copy of this message to the CEO, he should be aware of the nonfeasance of his employees or management whatever the case. I’m also starting to suspect T-Mobile may be trying to force everyone to have a Credit Card on file. I used to at one time and there was no problems. But now I certainly can’t personally trust them to have the ability to charge my card whenever and for whatever they want and then not offer me any accounting by way of a detailed bill. I also cannot justify them getting hacked  and everybody’s CCards and privacy data being breached and stolen and sold on the dark web. Once maybe understandable, but it appears they maybe never upgraded their security and got hacked a second time. Sorry you cannot have my Credit Card info, I pay by check now.  How about the people that still give you their Credit Card on file, do they have a problem getting a detailed bill? So really what is the intent?