disable text message blocking

• 23 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I turned on text message blocking and can’t remember how to disable it or tur it off. Help please.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We have a dedicated page for Message Blocking that can help. If you set it up using the phone's internal feature, use the Support Page and search your device followed by “message blocking”. You should be able to find the link for specific steps on how to do it for your phone.

Badge

thanks, I was able to locate the page and resolved my issue. thanks for the response.

We have a dedicated page for Message Blocking that can help. If you set it up using the phone's internal feature, use the Support Page and search your device followed by “message blocking”. You should be able to find the link for specific steps on how to do it for your phone.

Badge

We have a dedicated page for Message Blocking that can help. If you set it up using the phone's internal feature, use the Support Page and search your device followed by “message blocking”. You should be able to find the link for specific steps on how to do it for your phone.

Thanks I was able to locate this page and resolved my issue. thanks for responding.

I have pay as you go.

I disabled text in my profile settings.

I continue to get text messages over the last month and was apparently charged for them.

I just enabled then again disabled text messages in my settings  after discovering my funds had been drained.

Who can fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to call in to get this corrected. no one in here with account access to fix it.

I have called in three times to try to get messages to me disabled and to get charges removed.  They have removed the charges, but so far have failed to disable the messages. I’ve received at least another 20 since last time I called in.  Apparently disabling from their preferences pages on the website is broken and they still haven’t fixed it.