Galaxy S22 Ultrs Pictures color Blue for White

• 6 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. I used the phones camera in default mode at my daughter's wedding to take pictures, and the color WHITE is BLUE in the photos. How could a professional camera phone ruin my daughters' wedding pictures? I took over 350 photos, and the wedding is over. I have been a Samsung customer for years and upgraded my phone to an Elite Pro, and I get trash for my photos. I will never buy a Samsung Phone again. Now, I don't trust my Samsung tablet.

I fault T-Mobile for not telling me of the issue when I bought the phone through them.

I’ve been a T-Mobile customer for over 5 years and this is the way they treat their customers. Time to find a new carrier who keeps their customers informed.

gramps28 6 months ago

You should be able to do it on the phone with some filters. Look what filters do for the Kardashians.

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

do you by chance see a pluthra of complaints about this in here? if your answer is “no” then thats probably because this is more of an issue with your phone..not every single one of them out there.

upgraded to an Elite Pro through TMO?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I’ve taken a countless number of pictures with my S22 Ultra never have had any issues with it. Sry to hear that you had. Just a quick question, did you not review any of the pictures that you were taken, it so did you not see a issue with the colors in the pictures?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’ve taken a countless number of pictures with my S22 Ultra never have had any issues with it. Sry to hear that you had. Just a quick question, did you not review any of the pictures that you were taken, it so did you not see a issue with the colors in the pictures?

did TMO sell Elite Pros?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I don't understand how the retailer in this case, which is T-Mobile, is responsible for a product they don't make.  I haven't seen any complaints on XDA either about that being an issue so it's either user error or your device might be defective in some way.  If you have any camera lens covers on them to protect them.  They can cause the sensor to not work as intended.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

heck shadowing from a not perfectly fit phone case can cause camera issues.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

“professional camera phone”?? wedding pictures?? I thought professional wedding photographers used professional cameras - not phones.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

On a more positive note, perhaps you could pay a professional photographer to color-correct the digital images.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You should be able to do it on the phone with some filters. Look what filters do for the Kardashians.