Question

How to configure multi-device connect on TMO OnePlus 8T+ 5G

• 24 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Any info on how to get this configured and working?  Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Any info on how to get this configured and working?  Thank you!

How many and what type of devices are you trying to connect to your phone? A little more info is needed in order to understand what you are attempting to achieve.

Badge

How many and what type of devices are you trying to connect to your phone? A little more info is needed in order to understand what you are attempting to achieve.

Primarily, I want to get it set up with my Windows 11 notebook for the screen mirroring/extending, file transfer, etc.

It sounds like you want to setup the Windows app called Phonelink. It allows you to see your OP 8T on your PC. I’m not sure your phone is compatible yet, but Oneplus is working with Microsoft to make sure your phone will be fully mirrored similar to how Samsung phones work. There are basic functions that you can setup now with Phonelink and Android phones but I don’t think it’s complete as of yet. I can link a youtube video about it because I want to do the same with my 8T.

Here’s the link of the video. It looks like we need to wait for Android 14 to update on the One Plus 8T. https://youtu.be/uaAs_2q_0SA?si=cdQttIiGLYWgYYFk