Solved

lock screen

• 5 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

how do you disable lock screen revvel6x pro?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 3 January 2024, 01:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can check on YouTube for videos on how to do this.

Badge

tried that, nothing so far

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check over on the XDA forums.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I checked out the device tutorial for Changing device lock password/PIN | Settings | REVVL 6x PRO 5G | T-Mobile Support. The screenshots show that there should be an option to select none.

Try this:

• Choose Settings.
  • Scroll down. Choose Security.
  • Choose Screen lock.
  • Choose None

I do know that some apps require some kind of screen lock be enabled because of their security requirements. For example, I have an app on my phone that allows me to verify my identity at work. Since I have that on my phone, I must have a screen lock enable to secure my phone from unwanted use. Just something to keep in mind if your phone does not show or will not allow you to choose none. 

Badge

Last one worked thanks

Badge

I watched one Revvl 7 pro review video on YouTube today and the reviewer stated that use of the fingerprint on the power button could not unlock a locked screen.  Where can I find out more about this?  I am considering getting a revvl 7 pro.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I watched one Revvl 7 pro review video on YouTube today and the reviewer stated that use of the fingerprint on the power button could not unlock a locked screen.  Where can I find out more about this?  I am considering getting a revvl 7 pro.

Enable fingerprint security | Settings | REVVL 7 PRO 5G | T-Mobile Support

The tutorial for the REVVL 7 PRO shows that fingerprint is an option for device security and that the fingerprint is done on the power button. The REVVL 7 PRO is a great phone and if you decide to get it, this tutorial should help you get the fingerprint set up. Easy Peasy 😁