Question

Losing contacts, contacts disappearing

• 29 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

I’ve noticed about one contact a week is vanishing from my new REVVL V+ 5G  T Mobile phone.  These are people I talk to often, so there are probably many more I haven’t noticed yet?  Why?   And what do I do about it?  Thanks! 

9 replies

I have lost so many contacts on my phone.  At the store they said it was me.  So happy to know others have the same problem.  Plus, I cannot get the phone to add more fields for info.

This is a horrible phone.  Plus, it drops calls regularly.

’ve noticed about one contact a week is vanishing from my new REVVL V+ 5G  T Mobile phone.  These are people I talk to often, so there are probably many more I haven’t noticed yet?

same things been happening to me and all the people at the T Mobil stores have not got an answer

i smell a lawsuit and a rebait of fees due to the lost work  not be able to reach out to business contact's and vendors fast enough

in other words fix this yester day 

My last phone lost contacts regularly.  When I went to the store to ask about it, they said it was me.  I said possibly, however I had owned phones since the 1990’s, and this had never happened.  It also drops calls constantly.  So, they gave me a new phone...same kind: T Mobile.  Same problems.  Help!!!!  The contact disappearance is crazy!  No pattern.  Just gone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are they deleting from your Google back up as well or just from the device?

They never made it to Google back up very few numbers ther just email contacts 

My mom has been having the same problem for over a year now, and no one has been able to help her.  She has replaced her phone twice, and continues to have the same issue.  Contacts just disappear, through no fault of hers.  And, like at least one other person says, we notice on the most frequently called phone numbers.  T-Mobile, you need to fix this, as it is not a problem on the consumer’s end.  I would hate to have to take my significant business elsewhere.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

and are these phones on Metro or were they purchased over there and then brought to the TMO side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

They never made it to Google back up very few numbers ther just email contacts 

if you look in your Google settings through your phone is it backing up or is it turned off?

I have the Revvl 6 G5 and I notice missing contact numbers also!!! I hate this phone drop calls text messages don't go thru 🤬🤬🤬