Question

My Device balance is still on my account

• 15 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

After several denied claims by assistant a tmobile rep requested to remove the remaining balance of my device but its still there what do I do?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried reaching out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter to see if they can resolve this for you?  Why do you think your device balance should be removed?  

Badge

Assurant has denied every attempt I've made to get the phone covered under my 360 protection ... They said one of the reasons why was I was using the sim card in another phone around the date I said the phone was broken. They tried saying that the date I put in the claim, the phone was not covered .... But that's not true.

I just don't think it's fair I'm paying $9.50 a month for a phone I'm not able to use. 

I've never had a problem like this with Assurant before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @magenta5820820 Have you been able to get your Assurant claim figured out? They have some pretty strict rules about dates of use and claims. It can be rough to navigate, but we would be happy to talk it out over this thread to see if we can shed some light or help in any way.