Question

New Galaxy S22 and a couple questions

• 18 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

New customer, new S22.

HOW do I reduce the ring time on THIS phone?  Using **61*321**00# and substituting a value between 5 and 30 (in increments of 5) doesn’t work.  Says it’s an invalid MMI code.  Neither does using 101 in place of 321.  Right now the default appears to be 30 seconds, and I need to shorten it.

On my previous phone, a Moto G7 Power, when a call came in, I got a display on the screen with “Answer”, “Decline” or an option to “Tell me more”.  The caller would then have to provide more information, and I could then either answer the phone or decline the call.  HOW do I get that display on the Galaxy S22?  I can’t figure out what it’s called, so I don’t know what thing to get in the Google Store.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

3 replies

Badge

Hello?  Anybody out there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation so I suggest going to the play store and do a search for a ring time app.

Badge

I finally got an answer from the Android forum.  I figured this place would be a whole lot BETTER since they’re T-Mobile and this is a T-Mobile thing…

Or at least a Samsung ON T-Mobile… 

Sounds like it might be counterproductive to ask about a decent voicemail that makes more sense than the “call California for you voicemails” thing that’s on the Samsung S22.