Sticky Blog

Official Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Unpacked Thread

• 17 January 2024
  • 9 replies
Official Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Unpacked Thread
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Samsung Galaxy S24 series phones are toting some really cool features that take the smartphone experience to the next level. Circle to Search with Google gives you the flexibility of circling what you are curious about on your screen to start your search, even images. Generative Edit gives you a photo editor right in your pocket and allows you to move or remove objects or fill in empty spaces. Say goodbye to the random people in the background of your favorite pictures. The Samsung Phone app now features Live Translate which helps you speak foreign languages on the spot. Check out these and all the other cool features that come with the Samsung Galaxy S24 series on the Samsung website.

Key Features

S24: 6.2” FHD+ screen, 128GB or 256GB memory space, and comes in Amber Yellow, Cobalt Violet, Marble Gray, and Onyx Black.

S24+: 6.7” QHD+ screen, 256GB or 512GB memory space, and also comes in Amber Yellow, Cobalt Violet, Marble Gray, and Onyx Black.

S24 Ultra: 6.8” QHD+ screen, 256GB or 512GB memory space, and comes in Titanium Yellow, Titanium Violet, Titanium Gray, and Titanium Black.

Get yours

Samsung Galaxy S24 Series preorders started on January 17 at 10 a.m. PT with availability nationwide January 31.

Place your order online or through the T-Mobile App

Learn more on the Newsroom

9 replies

Badge

Why would I purchase this phone from T-Mobile on my account paying $1000 when I can buy it straight from Samsung unlocked for $249????

Galaxy S24 256GB (Unlocked) | Samsung US

If you have a trade in that will allow the full discount, Samsung will offer the S24 at the discounted price of $249

I ordered two S24+ models (one for me and one for my wife) and it looks like one of them - the one for my wife - is arriving tomorrow - January 26th. I didn't think they would be shipped until January 30th.

The S24 series is not listed on the compatibility list linked from the coverage map.  The list name is “Phones compatible with 600 MHz Extended Range”

Does anyone know if the S24 is compatible?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

The S24 series is not listed on the compatibility list linked from the coverage map.  The list name is “Phones compatible with 600 MHz Extended Range”

Does anyone know if the S24 is compatible?

Thanks

so lets work this one out a bit shall we? TMO is selling the S24...why would it not be compatible with their own network if theyre selling it?

So I pre-ordered my S24 Ultra from tmobile.  Had it sent to UPS because i would not be home to sign for the phone.  WELL…. UPS stole my phone. I got a text and email saying I picked up the phone but I did not.  UPS staff claim the phone never arrived at their store although I got text and email saying it arrived and then was picked up.  UPS wont allow me to file a claim.  Filed claim with Tmobile but Tmobile says it could take a week for the investigation to be completed.  I am without the new S24 Ultra. I had to file a police report also but still I am not without the new S24 Ultra. i have been reading online and UPS has serious theft problem of phones.  Dont use UPS to get your new phone. Send to the tmobile store.

No doubt there is amazing features in this phone.

heyy everyone

click here

I did purchased my Galaxy Ultra S-24at T mobile store on March 26 and very next morning I came visited my family to Korea, then I realized my s-pen could not connected???!!! I'm going back to States on April 24 next Wednesday, I hope they better replace for my phone!

Does anybody else had this issue???

Thanks for advance!