Question

Reaching out to T-Mobile via Email

• 17 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge

Frustrated customer who wants to send T-Mobile a complaint via Email. Not getting anywhere with Customer Service!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

they dont have an email. you can however contact them via Facebook or Twitter. same deal with being able to share what your having issues with compared to calling in...plus FB/T starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Badge

That is one more cover to cheat customers. They do not want any recorded track.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

literally both the options i posted are recorded/tracked..you literally type your response out..as in there is a record of what was said both ways..

Keep it simple.

T-Mobile, provide Email & Message Center for documented TWO-WAY communication.

So, there's not one. Maybe they will consider one (both).

Rod Mynatt

rod.mynatt@gmail.com

For,,, Questions as about Calls over Wi-Fi regarding E911.

Options

* Fix a Registered Address for E911 (just over Wi-Fi?)

Not stated clearly in the Check Box Question. (See below copied blurb).

and 

* For ALL LINES. 

What when the different lines are not using the same Wi-Fi (different locations using different

Wi-Fi's). Needs Granular Configuration Options to set different. 

Also, needs a Non-Emergency Test Method.

I suggest maybe 9911 or *911. I realize to that daily plans are complex and strict on the public network. 

Admittedly, a dicey complex service. 

Does T-Mobile read these community forums.

I hope so.

+++++

E911 address for all lines

IMPORTANT WI-FI CALLING 911 LIMITATIONS.

Wi-Fi Calling services use a broadband internet connection to make calls, including 911 calls. The broadband internet connection may be supplied by a third-party unaffiliated with T-Mobile. Calls to 911 using Wi-Fi Calling operate differently than 911 calls made over a cellular network or a landline phone. If possible, use a cellular connection or a landline phone to place any 911 calls. When you first enable Wi-Fi Calling on T-Mobile, you must provide us with the primary street address at which the Wi-Fi Calling service will be used ("Your E911 Registered Address"). If you call 911 over Wi-Fi, we will transmit Your E911 Registered Address to the 911 Communications Center that answers the call and it may be used to help emergency responders locate you, but you should also provide 911 Communications Centers with your current location when calling 911. You agree to update Your E911 Registered Address if you plan on using Wi-Fi Calling service at a location different from Your E911 Registered Address. You can update Your E911 Registered Address by accessing your MyT-Mobile.com account or by contacting T-Mobile Customer Care. Also view T-Mobile's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.

Make this the E911 address for all lines

1. Ok so I'm not sure where to go with this but I'm not sure if i just experienced a transphobic encounter or what. The 4727 W Commerce St location located in San Antonio, TX   
     I was poorly treated and had not experience the best treatment. 
    I would like to speak with someone personally about it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15
  1. Ok so I'm not sure where to go with this but I'm not sure if i just experienced a transphobic encounter or what. The 4727 W Commerce St location located in San Antonio, TX   
     I was poorly treated and had not experience the best treatment. 
    I would like to speak with someone personally about it. 

To speak to someone, you can call 611 from your T-Mobile line and address your concerns with Customer Care so they can make sure the complaint reaches the right people.  

On May 28th 2024 someone fraudulently used my debit card to make 2 purchases to T Mobile prepaid. I immediately called my bank to freeze my debit card and order new card and called t mobile IMMEDIATELY to tell them about these 2 fraudulent charges. I called T-mobile numerous times and they refuse to refund my money because they said that whoever used my debit card has “rights” as well and they can’t just take his payment away that he made even though I did not authorize ANYONE to use my card. My bank said since I have made T-mobile payments in the past they don’t know if they can credit back that money to me but I clearly don’t have T mobile prepaid  I HAVE POST PAID account and T-mobile can see that. If they don’t want to at least refund my money that they gladly took without my consent then they can at least credit my account that money. Customer service and the management have been zero help and it’s so frustrating because I didn’t authorize this and it’s $ 115. 78 just gone but they say the thieves have rights too. I work hard for my money. T-Mobile can clearly see that do not have a prepaid account!!!!!

Well idk where to begin I have called and text message idk probably at least 30 people and never get anywhere the only thing that T-Mobile cares about is if u want to make a payment started out by them sending me the wrong phone so they ship me another phone and it was the wrong phone well third time's a charm they finally got me the right phone well then I wanted to add a line and get the Motorola edge 2024 okay that being said it was going to cost $20.50 after After trying five times on the app and it denied my credit card me unaware that my bank was charging me every time so then I didn't have the 2850 so I was texting customer service this guy went as far as to tell me that he could have it put on next month's bill yada yada yada and it won't cost me nothing he was going to take care of it he went as far as giving me a fake order number and still yet nobody has done nothing about this The only thing they can do is say well if you've got the $28.50 we can continue with your order I think it is an outrage and still yet nobody has done anything about this I have all documented proof of what he said what he done he took my debit card information under false pretances I mean nothing's ever been done nothing's been made right they have done me dirty since ghost Street