Question

Reaching out to T-Mobile via Email

• 17 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Frustrated customer who wants to send T-Mobile a complaint via Email. Not getting anywhere with Customer Service!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

they dont have an email. you can however contact them via Facebook or Twitter. same deal with being able to share what your having issues with compared to calling in...plus FB/T starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Badge

That is one more cover to cheat customers. They do not want any recorded track.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

literally both the options i posted are recorded/tracked..you literally type your response out..as in there is a record of what was said both ways..

Keep it simple.

T-Mobile, provide Email & Message Center for documented TWO-WAY communication.

So, there's not one. Maybe they will consider one (both).

Rod Mynatt

rod.mynatt@gmail.com

For,,, Questions as about Calls over Wi-Fi regarding E911.

Options

* Fix a Registered Address for E911 (just over Wi-Fi?)

Not stated clearly in the Check Box Question. (See below copied blurb).

and 

* For ALL LINES. 

What when the different lines are not using the same Wi-Fi (different locations using different

Wi-Fi's). Needs Granular Configuration Options to set different. 

Also, needs a Non-Emergency Test Method.

I suggest maybe 9911 or *911. I realize to that daily plans are complex and strict on the public network. 

Admittedly, a dicey complex service. 

Does T-Mobile read these community forums.

I hope so.

+++++

E911 address for all lines

IMPORTANT WI-FI CALLING 911 LIMITATIONS.

Wi-Fi Calling services use a broadband internet connection to make calls, including 911 calls. The broadband internet connection may be supplied by a third-party unaffiliated with T-Mobile. Calls to 911 using Wi-Fi Calling operate differently than 911 calls made over a cellular network or a landline phone. If possible, use a cellular connection or a landline phone to place any 911 calls. When you first enable Wi-Fi Calling on T-Mobile, you must provide us with the primary street address at which the Wi-Fi Calling service will be used ("Your E911 Registered Address"). If you call 911 over Wi-Fi, we will transmit Your E911 Registered Address to the 911 Communications Center that answers the call and it may be used to help emergency responders locate you, but you should also provide 911 Communications Centers with your current location when calling 911. You agree to update Your E911 Registered Address if you plan on using Wi-Fi Calling service at a location different from Your E911 Registered Address. You can update Your E911 Registered Address by accessing your MyT-Mobile.com account or by contacting T-Mobile Customer Care. Also view T-Mobile's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.

Make this the E911 address for all lines