Solved

ring volume and notifications volume revvl v plus 5g

Badge

Is there a way to separate ring volume from notifications Volume on the revvl v plus 5g? Notifications can be annoying. But when I turn down notifications, it also turns down ring volume. I am constantly missing calls.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 7 April 2022, 21:37

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’m running Android 12 and on the volume tab there’s 3 dots and I press on it and the options for volume controls are there.

Badge

Thanks. Hopefully they will update mine to Android 12 soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im still on 11 but on a different device..i still have the same options for the volume. when the screen is on and you start adjusting the volume in any direction..does a green bar pop up with the 3 dots below it or in my case its a green circle with 3 adjustment looking lines in it.

Badge

Thanks. There is an option for more settings for sound. But when I click on it, it still has ring volume and notification volume grouped together, adjusting them simultaneously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

odd..does it have an option to check or slide that says “adjust the media volume with the keys by default” and if so is it turned on or off?

when i hit mine it gives me an option to adjust ring volume, notification volume, touch feedback, music video games and other media...all these have their own sliders.

Badge

Unfortunately, this feature is not on my phone. Thanks.

T-Mobile needs to have TCL or the original device OEM code the functionality into the device, if it was somehow missed…but it’s incredibly possible that it’s just a very buried setting? I’m looking for a solution for you now…but so far, everyone is saying exactly what you did, which is that they’re grouped together. 

Badge

Thanks for your support!

The ring volume is tied to the notification volume. 

The Ring Volume and the Notification volume being tied together would be the dumbest thing on the E-planet. It is - but it makes NO sense whatsoever!! I just got this (replacement) Revv5+5g and my last SAME exact phone - did not do this.

I’m NOT keep a phone with this issue...