Question

S21 Ultra One UI 5.1 update

• 21 February 2023
  • 15 replies

Badge

Any heads-up on when this will be landing?

15 replies

Next 7-10 days. T-Mobile received the file from Samsung on the 13th for the S21 Ultra. They need time to turn it around and push it out.

Next 7-10 days. T-Mobile received the file from Samsung on the 13th for the S21 Ultra. They need time to turn it around and push it out.

That's past what now? Samsung updates faster, T mobile doesn't.

IDK. T-Mobile is faster than most. Newer phones are often given priority. They must be having some difficulty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

That's past what now? Samsung updates faster, T mobile doesn't.

they posted in the next 7-10 days 4 days ago

Badge

I got the update this morning. 2/27

I got the update this morning. 2/27

Did as well 😊

I got the update 2/28.

S21 After updated to One UI5.1,any battery drain issue?

S21 After updated to One UI5.1,any battery drain issue?

I Haven't noticed much, maybe a little.

I'm still waiting for the s21 Ultra 5G to receive One U I update. My S21+ 5G received it and all of the updates. Why is this taking soon long???

Badge

I'm still waiting for the s21 Ultra 5G to receive One U I update. My S21+ 5G received it and all of the updates. Why is this taking soon long???

Same here. Waiting waiting waiting…..

Badge

Ciao ragazzi io ho s21 plus 5g in italia ma è t mobile penso sia americano e non ricevo ancora one ui 5.1 come mai?

Still waiting for the update as well. Not sure why.

Oct 1, 2022 was my previous update. Don't know if Something is wrong since I haven't received an update since then.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

for those still waiting im going to guess you didnt purchase the phone from TMO and either brought it in from another carrier? yall might have to jump over to Samsungs site and use one of their tools to download it.

Unfortunately when I called T-Mobile just "today" and when I asked about the August 2023 update to UI 5.1.1 and T-Mobile couldn't tell me anything as to when the update would drop. Everybody I've talked to EXCEPT For The 

T-mobile.com customer's have it. It's only the T-Mobile customer's who still haven't recived this U.I. "User INTERFACE 5.1.1 UPDATE.

This is Very Aggravating Because" Samsung claims T-Mobile customer's should have already gotten the UI 5.1.1 UPDATE." Because it was released to

T-Mobile over a month ago now. 😔

What's going on at T-Mobile??