Question

Stop sign-on screen ads

• 13 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

starting yesterday, every time my phone lock screen comes up, I am receiving unwanted ads for one of Samsung’s causes.  How do I stop this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you installed any apps recently that might be responsible for the ads?  There are a lot of shady apps that do a lot more than they say, including pushing ads to your home screen and lock screen.  

I don’t know if these are Samsung causes or T-Mobile’s but they just showed up and I want to get rid of them too.

Everytime I go to spellsbee.com, many unwanted, intrusive ads pop up and block the game. Started about a week ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Everytime I go to spellsbee.com, many unwanted, intrusive ads pop up and block the game. Started about a week ago

That has nothing to do with T-Mobile.  T-Mobile does not inject ads into websites.

It seems to only be on the spellsbee app which I have deleted many times. It must be within that app. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It seems to only be on the spellsbee app which I have deleted many times. It must be within that app. Any suggestions?

Use an ad blocking app that VPN's your device to block ads.  Blokada is quite popular.