Solved

Unlock Pixel 6

• 16 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have 2 pixel 6 phones and when using the Tmobile Device Unlock App it shows both phones are permanently unlocked. However on the Tmobile website 1 phone shows unlocked and the other phone shows locked and eligible to be unlocked. I’ve spoken to many customer service reps and no one can figure out how to get the  website to show unlocked for both phones. If the phones show unlocked on the app, are both phones permanently unlocked even if 1 phone on the website shows locked. 

icon

Best answer by tidbits 17 April 2024, 13:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My Pixel 6 automatically unlocked after 40 days of usage on the Tmobile network even though I had an EIP.

@tidbits 

Badge

what’s an EIP?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

To find out if you phones are actually unlocked.  See if you can unlock the bootloader.

Turn on developers menu and see if OEM bootloader Unlock is grayed out.  If it isn’t then the phone is unlocked, but if it’s grayed out then it’s not unlocked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

what’s an EIP?

It's a payment plan.

Badge

I need help to unlock my Pixel 6 

I am in Ghana and I can't get my Pixel 6 to support the local network

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I need help to unlock my Pixel 6 

I am in Ghana and I can't get my Pixel 6 to support the local network

The answer is the same as it is in the other thread.  You are not a T-Mobile USA customer and your account and device do not meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements as a result.