Solved

will my redmi note 9s work with T-mobile network and phone plan

• 12 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

hey I am international student who will be coming to US this summer and I am bit confused, I am curious if my Redmi note 9s will work in US, what plans would I need and so one. I rarely use my phone so I am, if thats of any relevance. Also will I be able to US phone number and receive calls on my phone. Sorry if this questions are stupid in advance.

Thanks anyone who helps, I appreciate it!

icon

Best answer by gramps28 13 May 2024, 15:27

View original

3 replies

Phone Plans for International Students: There are various phone plans available that cater to international students. Providers like AT&T, EE, and Vodafone offer comprehensive coverage and may have student discounts or international features. FreedomPop offers a free plan with basic services, which might be suitable since you mentioned you rarely use your phone. 

Badge

Phone Plans for International Students: There are various phone plans available that cater to international students. Providers like AT&T, EE, and Vodafone offer comprehensive coverage and may have student discounts or international features. FreedomPop offers a free plan with basic services, which might be suitable since you mentioned you rarely use your phone. 

Hello I appreciate your comment its really useful. So Once I arrive in US I order new SIM card from FreedomPop and start using their services? Is there anything else I should do or consider?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check what bands are on your phone and compare them to the carriers bands to find the best fit.