Solved

Ameren

Badge

Is there any reason t-mobile has issues with ameren.com and the app? It won’t let me logon to either (without turning off the wifi) on my iPhone. It’s sort an important app - it’s the electric company for Missouri. It’s kind of concerning that it has a block on it. Can you please fix this????

icon

Best answer by nc1037 8 April 2024, 15:40

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try a different browser, I can access it using Firefox on my Pixel 8.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I can access it on Safari on my iPhone.

Badge

Odd. I tried Firefox and I still can’t. 

Badge

I know it’s the WiFi. My work computer can access the site and hay goes through a vpn. But the iPhone won’t until I take it off my TMHI wifi.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If it is related to your WiFi.  Is T-Mobile your ISP?

Badge

Yes it is.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I was able to access it on my iPhone and TMHI. (And also with Wi-Fi off, TM LTE).

Do you have security software on the phone?  Imperva, or something that uses Imperva service?

This might help:

Error 16 code access denied security rule… - Apple Community

Badge

I don’t that I know of. But also, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I just got a new phone as well (I switched over from spectrum to T-Mobile over the weekend, phone and TMHI) and this started happening.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I have had TMHI for about a year and I have never seen this error message on my phone.  

Just a thought - could it be a Spectrum app that got transferred?  

Another thing to try - public Wi-Fi such as at a store or McDonald’s or your library.

Badge

It could be, thanks. I followed the steps in that article and at least I got it to work on safari so that’s a positive step. Still can’t get the app to work but since it works off the wifi, I’m sure it will be fine when I’m at work or not at home. But as long as it’s working in safari now, that’s a plus. Thanks for the help @nc1037!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

You’re welcome.  I hope you like TMHI.  It has exceeded my expectations and I remember the joy I felt when I walked out of the Spectrum store empty-handed after turning in the cable modem. 

Badge

So far I love it. And I felt the exact same way walking out of Spectrum. Pure joy giving them their equipment back.