Question

iPhone 13 Pro Max on Backorder

• 4 November 2021
  • 53 replies

Badge

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max (128 gb) today. How long will it take to get it shipped? My estimated shipping date is 11/30/21 - 12/14/21. Does my card get charged once the phone is shipped? Thanks 

53 replies

Userlevel 1

Debm has been waiting a month for their phone so I’m trying to stay patient as well. Lets hope I get it before Santa delivers his gifts lol

Fingers crossed for us! I hate for it to be delivered while I’m away 😢

Badge

i received a email that my phone will be here on Wednesday, finally shipped!! So I have been waiting since October 23rd. Happy it’s not going into December. There is hope for you all!!

Userlevel 1

Darn. I ordered mine on 11/14/21 and my shipping dates are between 11/23-12/7 … just wondering if 11/23 is even likely lol

Userlevel 1

Well we have spoke it into existence! 🙌 finally we have some good news on this thread! I know you are super excited!

Badge

***update*** received an email that my payment processed this morning but the shipping date is still 12/01-12/05 still says processing but when I look at my plan the pro max shows up on my line and under my EIP agreement & it’s classified as Active-shipped but on the order status it doesn’t. I’m so confused 

I’m having the same problem. My payment was charged on Friday, i didn’t receive an email or any message. And it’s showing up on my Tmobile plan, i’m not sure what’s going on. 

***update again*** my phone just shipped will be here Wednesday 

Looks like yours will probably come Wednesday or Thursday 

I ordered two on 11/14/21 and i’m hoping to get it before i leave out of town too! When we went into the store to order it, he said they have actually been shipping earlier then the estimated shipping dates, he told us around a week so we kinda have our hopes up. lol hopefully we get them before! 

I checked my credit card and it was charged =)

me and my wife’s iphone 13 pro max’s est shipping was 12/21/21-1/11/22  and now it changed to 11/21/21-11/23/21 hehe =P

Userlevel 1

I checked my credit card and it was charged =)

me and my wife’s iphone 13 pro max’s est shipping was 12/21/21-1/11/22  and now it changed to 11/21/21-11/23/21 hehe =P

Ok now I am very hopeful that I will get mine before Christmas lol Congrats!

Ordered mine November 21st, got charged dec 2nd, phone isn’t shipped out yet smh. And it said latest was dec 5th now it’s the 7th. Btw did you guys get charged a 25$ shipping fee? 🤔

Badge

And my shipping date has changed from Dec 1st to Estimated to ship 11/19/2021 - 11/22/2021!!! YAY!!!

My shipping information said i would get my phone around 1/10-1/20. After chatting with a live agent, she told me that my phone would be getting sent within 24 hrs. I did at first contact them to try and cancel my order but she did an amazing job to correct the issue. If anyone else is still waiting, I would recommend trying to contact them and if the issue is still not fix I would cancel and go to your closest Apple store instead.

How did you get them to ship it. I ordered my phone Nov 7th and it won't ship till those dates either. I don't want to cancel the order because I ordered 4 phones and don't want to go through the whole process again.

I ordered iphone 13 pro max 512gb silver on November 27th. After that I saw the estimated ship date between dec-13th and dec-20th. Now I see the shipping date changed to dec-21 to jan-3 . I have to travel on jan-1 and unable to receive the phone any later. Does anyone have information on iphone 13 Promax 512 gb silver.

I have seen different dates for different people. Is this consistent. What options do I have given it's already 1 month now

I got it under bogo offer and already received 1 phone , Sierra blue 256 gb.

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

And my shipping date has changed from Dec 1st to Estimated to ship 11/19/2021 - 11/22/2021!!! YAY!!!

Excellent! Did your iPhone arrive?

i ordered nov 23 , estimated ship time nov 27 - dec 15 … still pending 

Userlevel 1

So I got tired of waiting, I canceled my order and ordered through apple store and pick up the phone same day. I now have my iPhone 13 in hand finally. 

So I got tired of waiting, I canceled my order and ordered through apple store and pick up the phone same day. I now have my iPhone 13 in hand finally. 

was the the iphone 13 pro max? or just the regular iphone 13 because i might just do that, i’m going to call the apple near me to see if they have it in stock. 

Badge

***update*** received an email that my payment processed this morning but the shipping date is still 12/01-12/05 still says processing but when I look at my plan the pro max shows up on my line and under my EIP agreement & it’s classified as Active-shipped but on the order status it doesn’t. I’m so confused 

I’m having the same problem. My payment was charged on Friday, i didn’t receive an email or any message. And it’s showing up on my Tmobile plan, i’m not sure what’s going on. 

Badge

Is yours showing shipped on the app or did you get an email? 

Is yours showing shipped on the app or did you get an email? 

i was about to ask the same question! 

I ordered iphone 13 pro max 512gb silver on November 27th. After that I saw the estimated ship date between dec-13th and dec-20th. Now I see the shipping date changed to dec-21 to jan-3 . I have to travel on jan-1 and unable to receive the phone any later. Does anyone have information on iphone 13 Promax 512 gb silver.

I have seen different dates for different people. Is this consistent. What options do I have given it's already 1 month now

I got it under bogo offer and already received 1 phone , Sierra blue 256 gb.

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

Mine also says by Dec 28th and I've seen some movement, so I'm really hoping they start shipping 

Badge

Yes, when the phone ships, your card will be charged. I ordered on Oct 26, just received a text yesterday that it mine is supposed to ship on Dec 1st. Hope it isn’t changed further.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i usually tend to not trust what the company says and lean more towards what is being said in their forums

https://community.verizon.com/t5/iPhone-13-Pro-Pro-Max-Mini/bd-p/iPhone13