Solved

Iphone 14 pro so loud hurts ears causes ear damage

I just switched to the iphone 14 pro and the lowest volume setting is so loud it leaves my phone ear ringing after a normal conversation. I spoke to Apple and they said that there’s no way to lower the setting any further. This lowest setting is ear-damaging levels. This is insane and there’s no regard for customers’ well-being here. T-mobile sold me this defective Apple iphone. I just want a refund and a phone that works without causing ear damage. If that’s not possible, I’ll switch carriers. 

icon

Best answer by tidbits 26 May 2023, 14:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

It’s an Apple Product not a T-Mobile product.  IF it is in fact defective Apple can exchange it to one that isn’t defective.  You can switch carriers if you want, but even other carriers wouldn’t do what you are asking T-Mobile to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if its been less than 14 days you should still be able to return it. not sure if there will be a restocking fee or not. if its been longer than that then there could be a few more options but you’ll need to speak to a TMO agent to see what they have available to do.