Solved

The telephone number of T-moblie I use now is 4064799810, IMEI; 35 981,126 7,688,304, I really need your help to unlock the team, thank you very much

• 27 November 2022
  • 14 replies

Badge

我现在用的T-moblie手机号码是4064799810,IMEI;35 981126 7688304,我现在用的是北京本地运营商的SIM卡!所以我需要你的帮助!因为我是残疾人,不能说不能打电话给客服。我需要身体健康才能在北京因 COVID-19 旅行吗?没有网络出行很不方便!谢谢你,

icon

Best answer by syaoran 27 November 2022, 14:17

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you are the original purchaser of the device, if the device was purchased directly from T-Mobile, and your account meets all of the T-Mobile SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  Then you need to contact T-Mobile via 611 from your device or reach out to T-Mobile via Facebook or Twitter. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Badge

First of all, thank you for your reply. I understand what you said! There are many restrictions in China. Facebook and Twitter can't link to foreign websites with normal network. You can't log in to these chat software! Except for the plug-in, I'm not a hacker. 1 It's a pity that I don't know these things

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

First of all, thank you for your reply. I understand what you said! There are many restrictions in China. Facebook and Twitter can't link to foreign websites with normal network. You can't log in to these chat software! Except for the plug-in, I'm not a hacker. 1 It's a pity that I don't know these things

Then call 611 from your T-Mobile device and speak to Customer Care.  As an alternative, you can call: 1-505-998-3793 to reach roaming Customer Care and Support.

https://www.t-mobile.com/contact-us

Badge

Can you help me check the unlocking qualification of this IEMI code of 35 934973 870982 1?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Can you help me check the unlocking qualification of this IEMI code of 35 934973 870982 1?

Are you a current T-Mobile USA customer?  Did you purchase the device from T-Mobile USA or an authorized reseller of T-Mobile devices, like BestBuy?  If not, the device can not be SIM unlocked by T-Mobile. On top of that, you must meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements linked to earlier in this thread.

Badge

Yes, but I'm in China now and can't accept T-mobile's SMS verification

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes, but I'm in China now and can't accept T-mobile's SMS verification

SMS verification texts still go through when roaming.  If you are using an iPhone, you need to enable data on your T-Mobile SIM to receive it. 

Badge

But my sim card is damaged and cannot be used. I can only log in by email. I am now using a SIM card of a local Chinese operator! So I need your help. Please help me. It's very inconvenient to travel without the Internet! Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you can use a local SIM.  The device is not SIM locked.  You could order a replacement SIM from Amazon.com and have it shipped to you.  T-Mobile does not ship SIM cards internationally.

Badge

I need your help to unlock the device lock of IMEI: 35 934973 870982 1 so that I can use it on my trip. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I need your help to unlock the device lock of IMEI: 35 934973 870982 1 so that I can use it on my trip. Thank you!

You mentioned your SIM is damaged.  A device can't be SIM unlocked without the active T-Mobile SIM in the device.

Badge

How to make up the semi card of T-mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

How to make up the semi card of T-mobile

by either purchasing a new one from Amazon or contact TMO through one of the options he mentioned above. they wont send you a sim card to China though..

Badge

OK, thank you.