deception

• 17 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Phone was supposed to be free when I signed up. I was deceived and there is nothing that can be done now. Anyone else being deceived?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

free with credits over a certain amount of time..as its done with every carrier. odds are it came with the purchase of another device or something alone those lines correct?

Badge

I was told by Akiah Valler when I signed up in July 2023 that the phone would be free but I am being charged every month. According to T-mobile support there is nothing they can do and if I don’t pay they will send me to collections. Nice huh? I’m just angry with myself for trusting them. Thanks for listening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i have zero idea who Akiah Valler is..if its someone in a call center then try contacting TMO through either Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

usually the “free” device comes with some promo..buy one get one free..upgrading from a non 5G phone if thats the deal they were doing? no idea what promo you were doing.

Badge

Just wanted to throw her name out there. She signed  me up at a local T-mobile store and she deceived me. I do not have twitter or facebook and that should not matter. The promo at the time was that I would get my phone for free. Now they say that promo was not available at the time I signed up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you getting any bill credits?