t mobile bill keeps increasing for no reason

• 16 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have joined T mobile in 2019 and have 12 voice lines plus one home internet on my account. Every month there is a different charge on the plan for no reason. I don’t make any changes to my account apart from adding a new line once in many months. But there are extra charges every single month. It’s become so annoying, I’ll have to call the representatives every month and explain. All they do is convince me for the extra charges with reasons that don’t even make sense, instead of the removing those extra charges. For example, if I have 90$ extra charge on the plan, they give me 30$ courtesy credit and tell me I should feel happy at least they’re giving that. Like, what the hell is that? Are they doing charity. I need my money back. I’m not begging t mobile to give me money. They’re not doing favor to me. They’re instead insulting. What’s the use of recording calls when nobody even revisits them? I am so done!!!

3 replies

I have only one line as I am a retired senior and I have the exact same problem the charges are never the same twice I'm going to go back and maybe add up all of the charges for the year and then see how they divide out over 12 months

Badge

Have you tried making sense of what they tell you?

I have to agree not sure if it’s all these extra features being added on but not at all happy with my phone bill lately. At one point my bills were so reasonable it’s the main reason I switched to T-mobile from Metro but I only have one line and not sure if they have a plan that suits me anymore. My bill was $55 when I joined I purchased a phone on the lease plan and it shot my bill sky high so I paid it off on the second month and literally only ten dollars went off my bill then it raised again. All the plans are raised and I’m just not happy with the amount I am paying for this one line. Let’s go t-mobile get it right you won my business by being one of the companies that was beneficial to me and my finances when I find myself writing a review about the prices that means something needs to be fixed. Competition is to convenient to be paying over $100 dollars for one line.