T-Mobile Legacy Perk

• 17 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I tried to order a new phone from T-Mobile back in February of 2024. I noticed the following day that my plan had changed and I was given an additional line, a line I did not ask for; and all of my promotions were removed. I immediately called customer care to request that my account be returned to its original setting. All of my promotions came back except for my legacy perk. One thing I forgot to mention is that I was a Sprint customer before the merger. 

Customer care assured me that my $5 legacy perk will return to my account on its next billing cycle because they have put out a ticket for it. Since February of 2024, I’ve been calling every month for my legacy perk discount and all I’ve been getting is an additional  credit of $5 on my account. I appreciate it, but I would rather not have to call every month for a credit that was erroneously taken away from me. 

If anyone knows of any assistance that they can provide, I would appreciate your input. Thanks. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I hate to inform you that Tmobile raised the grandfathered rates starting with your June bill.