dropped calls/undelivered text

• 6 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I'm in CT...I've been dealing with these same problems since January, they gave me a replacement phone at 1st, then after like 3 months with same problems i bought a brand new phone and im still having dropped call, phone goes blank, txt dont go through or they are delayed and they keep making it seem like im the only person having this problem and keep making me reset my phone and giving me a $20 credit which is definitely not acceptable when my bill is almost $500 a month, at 1st it was just my line but now its all 5 of my lines and actually everyone i know that has T-Mobile is having these problems,  i get the most dropped calls and undelivered txt late morning, evening and late night. They also told me that should use a 3rd party app to send txt and pictures because the phones arent really for that...all the phones on my acct are good phones with great cameras, the camera is always 1 of the main advertised features so why wouldn't i be able to use it...i have samsung s23, 2 iPhone 13, iphone 14, Samsung s22 and iphone 12

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is the problem only with your phone or with all the phones you listed? and does the problem follow you everywhere you go (more than say 5 miles in any direction) or does the problem seem to be location based?

Badge

Its all the lines and we arent all in the same state 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

unless every one of you are having network issues (doubtful) i would point at it being an issue with your account. the odds of all of you being in different states and all have the same issues are a bit unlikely.

Badge

I definitely didnt ask anyone for their opinions but since you must know, We are all having issues 2 in same house, 1 in same state but different town and 2 out of state and everyone that i know that has T-Mobile is having the same issues and we dont all live in same state or on same accts and i read other people's post on here that are having the same issues...its a T-Mobile issue not my acct!!

Badge

Ive been calling T-Mobile since January when it was just my line having issues, they said it was my phone and they gave me a replacement phone, but the problem was still there so i bought a new phone, got new gmail and Samsung accts, didnt transferr anything from my old phone and i still have the problem and its actually worse and slowly but surely all the other lines started to follow with the same issues, its not a all day thing its 3 different times of every day

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

seeing as how you posted in a peer to peer assistance site you will be getting opinions

Badge

I dont mind opinions but dont basically tell me im lying...i know what im good through and its very frustrating especially when i paying almost $500 a month

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

lol point out where i said youre lying..now not fully understanding how it works would be one thing..especially seeing as how you listed out EVERYTHING yall tried yet the only thing not looked into was…….?

anywho..i’ll leave you to yourself to do whatever it was you were wanting to do in here..good luck