Question

MLB.TV free offer for 2023 season?

• 13 February 2023
  • 38 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, I realize its early but is T-mobile going to offer MLB.TV for free for the 2023 season like they have done in previous years?

I thought I had read somewhere that the agreement between T-mobile and MLB had ended but maybe that was for MLB network and not MLB.tv?

38 replies

I chatted with Nicki Y. from tmobile and she said that March 26th tmobile Tuesday offer customers can get a free regular season subscription to MLB.tv plus at bat included for the year. Lets hope this is true.

March 26 is a Sunday, not a Tuesday.  Maybe she meant the 28th?  That would make sense since Opening Day is March 30.  Until then to watch spring training you can do a series of 7-day trials on the MLB.TV website.  Just make sure you cancel before the billing date.

I chatted with Nicki Y. from tmobile and she said that March 26th tmobile Tuesday offer customers can get a free regular season subscription to MLB.tv plus at bat included for the year. Lets hope this is true.

Let’s hope she’s a good source. First regular season game is March 30. I’m setting an Alexa reminder to check the Tuesday App on March 26 in case I miss an email.

Let’s hope she’s a good source. First regular season game is March 30. I’m setting an Alexa reminder to check the Tuesday App on March 26 in case I miss an email.

You won't get anything on March 26. Thats a Sunday.

I also want a second the fact that I am only a T-Mobile Customer because of the MLB package. I can't even get T-Mobile service in my house, and in many places even on my whole entire property. And T-Mobile's Wi-Fi calling absolutely sucks. And then when I signed up for service, which more it was a transfer of service from my ex-wife's account, to my own account. Where I told the representatives that MLB.TV was the only reason why I was signing up with T-Mobile, cuz T-Mobile service doesn't even work in my house where I am 90% of the time. So I don't even take advantage of their service because I don't get it, so MLB.TV is the only thing I really take advantage of through t-mobile. So they better have it this year especially after when I spoke with a representative when signing up that that was coming back to T-Mobile versus going anybody else. So they better be offering MLB.TV, otherwise I'm going to be requesting my whole entire contract canceled, and my two lines reimbursed for the past almost year for being lied to, cuz it representative could have told me it wasn't going to be offered if it wasn't going to be offered. And on top of it there's going to be some awesome major problems because I own my device, but when I try to unlock it, it tells me I can't unlock it for some reason and this is my device paid for. And the automated system should know that.

I also want a second the fact that I am only a T-Mobile Customer because of the MLB package. I can't even get T-Mobile service in my house, and in many places even on my whole entire property. And T-Mobile's Wi-Fi calling absolutely sucks. And then when I signed up for service, which more it was a transfer of service from my ex-wife's account, to my own account. Where I told the representatives that MLB.TV was the only reason why I was signing up with T-Mobile, cuz T-Mobile service doesn't even work in my house where I am 90% of the time. So I don't even take advantage of their service because I don't get it, so MLB.TV is the only thing I really take advantage of through t-mobile. So they better have it this year especially after when I spoke with a representative when signing up that that was coming back to T-Mobile versus going anybody else. So they better be offering MLB.TV, otherwise I'm going to be requesting my whole entire contract canceled, and my two lines reimbursed for the past almost year for being lied to, cuz it representative could have told me it wasn't going to be offered if it wasn't going to be offered. And on top of it there's going to be some awesome major problems because I own my device, but when I try to unlock it, it tells me I can't unlock it for some reason and this is my device paid for. And the automated system should know that.

That doesn't make sense.  You're paying, what, $140 a month for T-Mobile when MLB.TV is $149.99 for the season.

Wow that was the stupidest reply ever. MLB.Tv is cheaper to just buy then paying for a monthly t-mobile bill. Secondly you are not under contract since t-mobile doesn't do contracts for service. Thirdly you won't get a refund because you knew what you were signing up for. And finally there is no way they can know what t-mobile Tuesdays offer they will have a year in advance.

Program has ended https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb

No Shell discount this week on Tmoblie Tuesday

No…. The program ended and you are reading a 2022 concluding article.

Stay tuned every week to see if it returns for 23.

Userlevel 2

Hey folks! We can confirm that we will have our MLB.TV offer this year. As always, keep an eye in your TMT App for the latest updates, as I don’t have a date to share at this time. :) 

Can't wait for the MLBTV offer. We are already missing on the preseason games. ❤️ tmo, we've been with T Mobile for 15yrs

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Can't wait for the MLBTV offer. We are already missing on the preseason games. ❤️ tmo, we've been with T Mobile for 15yrs

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

March 28th is when the T-Mobile Tuesday offer for the MLB 2023 season starts.  

Free MLB.TV Subscription: Stream Live Baseball Games | T-Mobile

I got a email today, 3/8/23, that they are going to offer it again this year as part of the Tuesday giveaway. Looks like on the 28th of March they will have it on the T-Mobile Tuesday app. Nice. 

Email as well, plus it's in the Messages in the TMT app. Cannot wait!