Solved

Hi, I've bought a Iphone of second hand but is locked for T-mobile

• 22 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

I’ve bought a cell phone (14 Plus) to American person, he told me that the phone was legal and I verified the imeis, but when I try to connect with my carrier It is locked, I need help, I check in some pages and it show me that is locked for T-mobile, Who can help me? I feel scamed and I think that I’ve lost my money

icon

Best answer by syaoran 22 April 2024, 16:02

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Return it to the person who sold it to you.  They would need the device and their T-Mobile account to meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements and then would need to request the SIM unlock from T-Mobile.  Because it's Apple, that can take up to and Sometes longer than 3 weeks.  

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Badge

He sold it to me and then blocked me,I tried to communicate with him as much as possible and ripped me off, I'm sad because I feel like I lost my money, I don't know what to do

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

File a complaint with the service you purchased it from him through.  T-Mobile can't help you unlock it.

Badge

I didn't buy it through any service, I gave him the cash and he gave me the cell phone, so I can't unlock it anymore? I try to contact him and he doesn't answer me

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do to help you except the person who sold you the phone.

Badge

He blocked me from everywhere and I cannot contact him, I have his number and his networks but he blocked me, he gave me the cell phone in a box of an iPhone 15 plus that he had bought with all his data, I believed everything he said. He told me, I'm sad, I didn't think that an American could scam a Latin American like that, I'm sad for my money.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

He blocked me from everywhere and I cannot contact him, I have his number and his networks but he blocked me, he gave me the cell phone in a box of an iPhone 15 plus that he had bought with all his data, I believed everything he said. He told me, I'm sad, I didn't think that an American could scam a Latin American like that, I'm sad for my money.

Buy one from your carrier or a local store to you next time.

Badge

What can I do with this phone?