Solved

T-mobile says the iPhone is unlocked, but it still says SIM locked?

• 15 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

I recharged $100 and contacted 611 customer service to confirm my eligibility for unlocking. The customer service told me that my device has been unlocked, but it has not. It still shows SIM lock. What should I do? For this, I have been on the phone with customer service for nearly 70 hours. I don’t want to occupy public resources. This may be a waste of resources for T-mobile. However, every time the customer service does not solve the actual problem for me, my iPhone still displays the SIM card like a brick. lock please help me

icon

Best answer by gramps28 15 February 2024, 20:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

After the $100 in refills the phone still needs to be used on Tmobile’s network for 17 days.

Badge

All right, I'll wait.

Badge

I contacted the staff, who checked my account, confirmed my unlocking qualifications, and checked that I was eligible for unlocking. They told me to wait for 72 hours, and I will update the results here within 72 hours.

Badge

The staff told me that I was already eligible for unlocking and asked me to wait for 72 hours

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The staff told me that I was already eligible for unlocking and asked me to wait for 72 hours

Tmobile needs to send the request to Apple who will release the lock.

Badge

It still seems to be a scam. It has been more than 72 hours and my phone is still locked. Please don't believe their words and don't recharge.

Badge

Because that would just be a waste of money