Solved

Unable to unlock Iphone 13 purchased from BB, contacted TMobile 4 Times!

Badge

Hello,

I’m running out of options to unlock my iPhone that I paid in full through Best Buy. I have contacted Tmobile 4 times and its still locked. They said it’s fully unlocked but its still showing Sim locked. I don’t know what else to do because every time its the same process that they will submit the request and wait for approval and then nothing happens. 

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 1 March 2023, 21:38

View original

30 replies

Badge

T-mobile reluctant to unlock my phones, I submitted several requests and talked to several employees including two supervisors 

This is ridiculous. I have been trying to unlock my iPhone for the 5th time. I’ve made several calls to T-Mobile to resolve this issue. My last call I have requested a ticket number for my request of getting my device unlocked. I had purchased my iPhone originally through Apple. 
I am literally ready to dump T-Mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This is ridiculous. I have been trying to unlock my iPhone for the 5th time. I’ve made several calls to T-Mobile to resolve this issue. My last call I have requested a ticket number for my request of getting my device unlocked. I had purchased my iPhone originally through Apple. 
I am literally ready to dump T-Mobile. 

so what is it that theyre saying is holding it up? its met all the criteria needed in order to unlock it? purchased elsewhere means zip..you still must meet the criteria. pre paid or post paid?

@fireguy_6364 

Criteria is met on my end; Phone (iPhone 13 Pro Max) fully paid, etc. T-Mobile  has me going in circles. Ive reset my phone, pulled the SIM card out(did not work). I’ve talked to supervisor at T-mobile and they expressed that they will solve the problem and expect a call back from them within 24-48hrs. Didn’t get a phone call back as promised. Also, they alway say that they’ll escalate the request. Today 26SEP23, I have reached T-Mobile through Messenger. Here is what they said… 

“You're welcome! Thank you again for your time and patience! It is genuinely appreciated! I've sent that email to escalate the request to unlock your device IMEI. I will follow up with you on 10/1/23! Thank you for being the best part of T-Mobile! Talk to you then! ^Lucia Andrade.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

was it purchased from TMO? if not then the phones correct info is not in their system. contact them again preferably through Facebook or Twiter and have them double check to make sure all the phones info is correct..if it is not have them correct it to the right info..this is also something that binds up unlocking them.