Mobile Auction

• 26 January 2022
  • 14 replies

Badge

Hello, 

Two questions if I were to apply here for my company

https://www.t-mobile.com/content/t-mobile/corporate/our-story/working-together/suppliers/supplier-registration-process.html

does it matter that it says suppliers ? Because we would be buying from the auction.

Also may I open account and if I have missing requirements, may I take time to get it ?

We need to be R2 certified correct?

HeavenM 2 months ago

Thank you everyone who contacted our @T-Mobile Auctions account.  
After doing some additional digging, I found some cool information about a larger auction opportunity if you are interested in bidding on used phones. This program has open registration, and you can easily check out the inventory available. T-Mobile sells a mix of manufacturer and carrier brands. 

Register now at Superior Wireless Auctions | Official Superior Wireless Auction Marketplace (bstock.com)

View original

14 replies

Hey,

Did you ever end up figuring out how to get on the t-mobile auctions?

Thanks, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@HeavenM  any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

To be 100% honest, I have never heard of any auctions hosted by T-Mobile. I have been asking around to see what I can find out but haven't gotten any answers yet. The search continues, and when I learn something, I will make sure to post it here. 😁

Long as I  qualify for the job and willing to commit myself it would not matter what suppliers are used. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Long as I  qualify for the job and willing to commit myself it would not matter what suppliers are used. 

I am sorry @Dbizzy77 but I don’t totally understand what you are getting at. 

Are you trying to apply for a job with T-Mobile? Or become a supplier for T-Mobile, like sell your products through T-Mobile? Or are you trying to participate in the auctions like the original poster and ArielAlba?

I want to make sure you are in the right place and getting the resources you need. 

Hi @HeavenM. I am currently in the same boat trying to get a hold of someone who handles what is called the T-Mobile Forward Auction for us to bid on phones for sale in the auction. It was originally called Sprint Forward Auction before the merger. Can you help point me in the right direction?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

that might have been a Sprint only thing.

@HeavenM I’m looking for T-mobile auction registration, where I can bid for graded phones.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey friends. I appreciate @stevechi1 for putting a name to the program that y’all are looking for. I spent many hours asking many people about auctions held by Legacy Sprint and now by the New T-Mobile. 

We do have a Forward Auction that offers bulk resale of used devices. Some devices need to be repaired or parted out, but that is way better than the devices ending up in a landfill somewhere. These auctions are only for companies that have R2 Certification. If you are interested in applying to be an approved bidder in the auctions, you can email us at TMobileLiveAuction@t-mobile.com.

@ArielAlba @stevechi1 @Jazzj Hope this helps

Hey friends. I appreciate @stevechi1 for putting a name to the program that y’all are looking for. I spent many hours asking many people about auctions held by Legacy Sprint and now by the New T-Mobile. 

We do have a Forward Auction that offers bulk resale of used devices. Some devices need to be repaired or parted out, but that is way better than the devices ending up in a landfill somewhere. These auctions are only for companies that have R2 Certification. If you are interested in applying to be an approved bidder in the auctions, you can email us at TMobileLiveAuction@t-mobile.com.

@ArielAlba @stevechi1 @Jazzj Hope this helps

Hello, I have tried to send multiple emails to the above email address but so far still no reply for over 2 weeks. Is there a phone number or account manager I can directly contact with?

Thank you so much

How i open t mobile auction acount how i buy t mobile customer return phones from tmobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

How i open t mobile auction acount how i buy t mobile customer return phones from tmobile.

by reading what was posted above...im no detective but i would guess the link that was provided in the post marked as the answer would be a place to start looking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all! Just wanted to loop back here because I have an update about the auctions. 

If you want to apply to become a bidder, you can message the team right here on the Community. Just send a message to @T-Mobile Auctions and the fantastic team that runs that program will be able to help you out. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you everyone who contacted our @T-Mobile Auctions account.  
After doing some additional digging, I found some cool information about a larger auction opportunity if you are interested in bidding on used phones. This program has open registration, and you can easily check out the inventory available. T-Mobile sells a mix of manufacturer and carrier brands. 

Register now at Superior Wireless Auctions | Official Superior Wireless Auction Marketplace (bstock.com)