Solved

Still waiting for my trade in credits for my 4 x iPhone 12

• 5 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

In May 2023 I traded in 4 iPhone 12 Pros with promised credits of $300 each for a total of $1,200. I never received a single credit. I called four times - the first time, someone said that they will take care of it and I should see the monthly credits going forward - this never happened. Second time I called and the rep in Philippines said that she couldn’t due anything because she couldn’t access the Sprint promotions and she needed to get back to me - promised to get back to me in 48 hours but never did. I spoke to another rep in the Philippines today and he flat out lied to me that there was no such promotion and its not possible to get these credits. 

I am incredibly frustrated with this treatment. Either I need my old phones back or they need to issue due credits immediately. The reps in Philippines can put you on hold for ever with no resolution! They will exhaust you. 

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 5 October 2023, 17:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO either through Facebook or Twitter..this will start you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Badge

I am on hold again and they are telling me something completely different now. This is the worst customer experience ever. I will cancel my contract and leave TMO after, hopefully, resolving this issue. So frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

neither Facebook or Twitter have a hold option…..

Badge

I was on chat with them and they called me and requested to quit the chat and come to the phone. Still no resolution. They for the third time in 2 weeks promised to call back.

Badge

I dislike outsourced customer service. They don’t get paid well and they don’t have the authority to make decisions. I am sure there are financial incentives attached to tiring customers out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

chat through the site here i believe is still tier 1 support..