Question

Amazon Fire Television

• 6 December 2023
  • 52 replies

Badge

I ordered T-Mobile internet service, and was supposed to get an Amazon Fire TV. Not sure where to check the status?

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • do you have anything that shows the promotion youre talking about?

@StolenID I came here with the same question, but then @fireguy_6364 jogged my memory that I saved a screen shot (I’ll pat myself on the back for this tiny moment of brilliance). Here’s what it says:

What’s next?

We'll send a tracking number once your device ships and any updates for your order to your email.

Save these steps to redeem your free Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series 4K:

1. Go to https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ within 30 days of activating your new line.
  2. You will log in to the promotion site to redeem using your T-Mobile ID. Need help with your T-Mobile ID?
  3. Enter all required information, including email, assigned billing number, and Promotional Code: 23FIRETV. You can find your assigned Home Internet billing phone number on your bill under “Connected Devices.”
  4. You will receive an email with a unique Amazon promotion code within 10 weeks of receipt of your valid submission. Follow the link within the email to order your Amazon Fire TV 4-Series 50” and enter the unique promotion code during checkout.

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Activate qualifying new Home Internet line between 11/24/23 and 11/29/23. Register for redemption code with T-Mobile ID within 30 days of activating; requires 60 days service before validation; allow 1 week from fulfillment of offer requirements to receive code. If you have cancelled lines in past 90 days, you may need to reactivate them first. Max 1/account. Redeem code at Amazon.com; Amazon terms apply. May not be combinable with other offers.

I ordered TMobile home internet. And I was promised a blink security camera rebate. Code BLINK 23.   I was told over the phone that it shipped.  It never arrived.  I cancelled my t-moble home internet service.  And I was not able to return it to a TMobile store. As I was instructed to do over the phone.   I experienced lie after lie by the TMobile agents over the phone.   One even directed me to Amazon.  And I couldn't redeem my t-moble rebate on Amazon.   I have ordered from Amazon for over five years.  So I know that t-moble home internet service agents lied to me.  I fulfilled my part of the deal before I cancelled the TMobile home internet service.  TMobile home internet did not honor it's obligation to me.

Userlevel 2

T-Mobile you can’t bait & switch CUSTOMERS. The only REASON I SIGNED up for internet because I wanted the Amazon fire stick promotion that the store manager personally help me READ THE RULES. 

I wanted zero problems so I stayed in the store with him on my device and was WALKED THROUGH AND WE SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING. I called after Christmas and customer SERVICE said call back in January. I called and was told THE AMAZON TV  PROMO WAS DENIED. It was ESCALATED TO 5 people THEN I WAS TOLD CALL ON 1/24/2024 or check the tracker to get the code to go back on Amazon and order the TV.

I want all my money BACK. You can have your internet. I pay my bill on time and have 6 lines, 2 IPADS & now internet. We are a military family and you all should be better and ACCURATE LIKE I ACCURATELY PAY MY BILL ON TIME. I want the FIRE TV I WAS PROMISED OR TAKE YOUR SERVICES WITH NO PENALTIES FOR ME.

Shame on you guys. If the promotion didn’t apply you should have notified US. I hunted you all down and when it was time to get the code for the TV- I get a DENIAL- unacceptable.

HI all,  did anyone get their promotional item for signing up for T-Mobile?  

Userlevel 2

No; I have not Jovina. I talked to 5 people Amin customer service and got the RUN AROUND this took no less than a hour each time.

Last week- I called the manager of the store who walked me through the promotion process in store step by step. I am waiting for his reply.

Having the same issue.  Added home internet on the last day of the Fire-TV promotion (Nov. 29, 2023).  T-Mobile first claimed that I’m not eligible because I activated the Fire-TV offer on Nov. 30, after the promotion was over.  Here’s the kicker: 

1. The offer clearly states that you have 30(1) days to activate offer, so I should have been able to activate until Dec. 29, 2023.  After being escalated twice, T-Mobile admitted I was correct.  

But then…

1. The representative told me that despite adding the internet while the offer still applied, and charging my account that same day, the system did not fully process my information until after the offer expired (like it’s my fault).  I told the representative that he’s admitting to FRAUD.

Currently escalated again and waiting on a call back,

Absolutely shameful process…someone should lose their job over this.   

Userlevel 2

Frisco, The business world of loyalty is upside down. This seems like fraud and a class action in the making. All I want is my FireTV. I signed up based on that; ONLY. If it wasn’t a real offer then why PROMOTE IT??? 🤬

Userlevel 1

@StolenID I came here with the same question, but then @fireguy_6364 jogged my memory that I saved a screen shot (I’ll pat myself on the back for this tiny moment of brilliance). Here’s what it says:

What’s next?

We'll send a tracking number once your device ships and any updates for your order to your email.

Save these steps to redeem your free Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series 4K:

1. Go to https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ within 30 days of activating your new line.
  2. You will log in to the promotion site to redeem using your T-Mobile ID. Need help with your T-Mobile ID?
  3. Enter all required information, including email, assigned billing number, and Promotional Code: 23FIRETV. You can find your assigned Home Internet billing phone number on your bill under “Connected Devices.”
  4. You will receive an email with a unique Amazon promotion code within 10 weeks of receipt of your valid submission. Follow the link within the email to order your Amazon Fire TV 4-Series 50” and enter the unique promotion code during checkout.

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Activate qualifying new Home Internet line between 11/24/23 and 11/29/23. Register for redemption code with T-Mobile ID within 30 days of activating; requires 60 days service before validation; allow 1 week from fulfillment of offer requirements to receive code. If you have cancelled lines in past 90 days, you may need to reactivate them first. Max 1/account. Redeem code at Amazon.com; Amazon terms apply. May not be combinable with other offers.

I am going thru the same bull! Just hung up again with them and they told me to call Amazon. We should report them to the Better Business Bureau.  They knew they wasn't giving these TV 's to us.  The internet sucks!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

IF things went correctly and yall did this around the time frame they had then you had 30 days to redeem but you also have 60 days to usage before validation...then another week+ish for order fulfillment. which would put yall around now ish when im guessing they kick yall out a code that you go to the Amazon link provided to fire in said code..

might want to check yalls spam folders just in case you did receive the code and you didnt see it if it thought it was spam.

i would give it another week ish then contact TMO promotions again.

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Activate qualifying new Home Internet line between 11/24/23 and 11/29/23. Register for redemption code with T-Mobile ID within 30 days of activating; requires 60 days service before validation; allow 1 week from fulfillment of offer requirements to receive codeIf you have cancelled lines in past 90 days, you may need to reactivate them first. Max 1/account. Redeem code at Amazon.com; Amazon terms apply. May not be combinable with other offers.

Thanks for all of the replies.  Hopefully “Fireguy...” is correct and we’ll all see the emails with the codes to get our free FireTV.  

Nope I just got off the phone with two different people! And both said I signed up for and activated it in the time period available! But that it had to be an unlimited plan which I have receipts we signed up for but they are now telling me we don't live in a unlimited plan area!!! So what not because I'm done with tmobile! They shouldn't do people like this! Just unbelievable never once was I told it had to be unlimited even though we supposedly signed up for and activated with an unlimited plan! Amd now it's saying we weren't in an unlimited plan area! So our request for the promo has been denied! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

HI all,  did anyone get their promotional item for signing up for T-Mobile?  

Not yet, but T-Mobile seems to be famous for backing out of their promises. 

I have called T-Mobile three times and they have "assured" me that i will be notified 10 weeks after the signup. 

The supposed check on line does absolutly NOTHING but tell you to fulfill the requirements but says nothing about what needs to be done. What clowns!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I ordered T-Mobile internet service, and was supposed to get an Amazon Fire TV. Not sure where to check the status?

Yeah, me too.

The check in on line is less than worthless. Don't bother. 

Call, and call again with your promo code, and the two ID numbers. Make them add that to your account remarks and demand a text summary of the call.

Its been the ten weeks they promised before a notification from Amazon. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Having the same issue.  Added home internet on the last day of the Fire-TV promotion (Nov. 29, 2023).  T-Mobile first claimed that I’m not eligible because I activated the Fire-TV offer on Nov. 30, after the promotion was over.  Here’s the kicker: 

1. The offer clearly states that you have 30(1) days to activate offer, so I should have been able to activate until Dec. 29, 2023.  After being escalated twice, T-Mobile admitted I was correct.  

But then…

1. The representative told me that despite adding the internet while the offer still applied, and charging my account that same day, the system did not fully process my information until after the offer expired (like it’s my fault).  I told the representative that he’s admitting to FRAUD.

Currently escalated again and waiting on a call back,

Absolutely shameful process…someone should lose their job over this.   

Im pretty sure none of us will see a TV, ever. 

They're frauds, just like their "high speed" internet (5mbps).

Its been the 10 weeks that they promised an email notification from Amazon.

Time for a class action suit?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Frisco, The business world of loyalty is upside down. This seems like fraud and a class action in the making. All I want is my FireTV. I signed up based on that; ONLY. If it wasn’t a real offer then why PROMOTE IT??? 🤬

Yeah, its time to start talking class action suit.

Maybe, just maybe if you hit them in the pockets and get news coverage theyll stop this kind of __.

Badge

Just so y'all know, yes I did get the promotional offer. The Blink camera info was sent, a code provided to purchase, and received the cameras as per the T Mobile offer. Thank you, t mobile! 

I’m on the phone with them now.  It’s been 34 minutes and counting.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

That's great!

You only had another 45 min more to go? And then you got the off shore customer service that is completely worthless.

I ended up getting my email with my code though.  TV being delivered today.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Super!

Ive still got nothing. Back to the aggravating "customer service ".

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Well, after 90 min on hold, they gave me the code..... But not the model #! The Rep was going to send an email and a text with the information. Nothing, again.

Suprise! There must be at least 150 - 50inch TVs on Amazon. 

Do you have the model number?

Does anyone have the model #?

I chatted with T-Mobile and agent said they sent the email on Feb 5th but there was nothing in my inbox.  He re-sent and didn’t get the email.  He then called me and connected me to T-Mobile Rebate Team. The agent there walked me through ordering the TV with a code. I placed the order and received the TV last night.  Make sure to check the status of your reward.  Mine said Approved and I had to provide a screenshot of that. 

TV info:

SKU number 4K50N400A

Amazon Fire TV 50" 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV, stream live TV without cable

https://www.amazon.com/amazon-fire-tv-50-inch-4-series-4k-smart-tv/dp/B0B3GTSQ9Q#tech

I am currently in the same boat. I called last week when I was denied and was told that I activated service on 11/30/2023 and the promotion only ran from 11/24/2023 to 11/29/2023. I received the device on 11/30/2023 and signed up for the service during the eligible window. I called last week and was told I could receive the TV and should receive the TV redemption code within 24 hours. Today I called back because I still had not received any update. I have already been on the phone 55 minutes and I have spoken 3 representatives so far. 

I chatted with T-Mobile and agent said they sent the email on Feb 5th but there was nothing in my inbox.  He re-sent and didn’t get the email.  He then called me and connected me to T-Mobile Rebate Team. The agent there walked me through ordering the TV with a code. I placed the order and received the TV last night.  Make sure to check the status of your reward.  Mine said Approved and I had to provide a screenshot of that. 

TV info:

SKU number 4K50N400A

Amazon Fire TV 50" 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV, stream live TV without cable

https://www.amazon.com/amazon-fire-tv-50-inch-4-series-4k-smart-tv/dp/B0B3GTSQ9Q#tech

I’ve been on the phone with them twice each 30-45 minutes long and they are just giving me the go around - told me I’m approved and should get an email. It’s been past the 10 week period. They gave me Amazon’s customer service phone number and told me to call them. I’m getting so frustrated at this point. I’ve checked my email and spam and nada. Zip. Nothing.