Solved

how to avoid the useless overly verbose international cust. service people

• 28 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

is there a way to get connected online to stateside customer service people? when i connect to the international ones, they seem to have been trained to say as many useless phrases as possible.. from irrelevant compliments  on package choices, to repeating with endlessly long sentences anything you say, to using an almost imcomprehensible sing-songy voice. it’s maddening. a simple question leads to many minutes of endless strung together sentences, which often are unrelated to the question.  it’s not the people’s fault, but they are somehow trained on this useless overtalking style which just leaves you waiting for minutes on end for them to finish, and then have to start all over again as they often don’t understand what you just asked. 

i’ve heard that using the tmobile app gets youstateside help is this true?

also.. why are these people trained like this?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 28 September 2023, 06:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

That just sends you to contact their cust services , you can’t actually address an issue through their social media chats

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oddly enough, I've actually spoke to US based support 2x recently ( it's been a few years.  Support is 3rd party out of the Philippines).

This is what T-Mobile wants for support.  I do agree that there is often an iIssue with support understanding the overall issue that is typically given, especially if it is technical.  You can ask for a US based rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That just sends you to contact their cust services , you can’t actually address an issue through their social media chats

There's a lot of posters who have their issues resolved through Tmobile’s social media page. The support reps that used to monitor this forums a few years ago are the T-Force reps that monitor the social media accounts.