To Fix What's Broken, or.....Not.

• 7 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

This was just too funny not to share. I just joined this forum and received this nice welcome email but either the Magenta Lounge no longer exists, or the link doesn't work anymore. So I decided to take screenshots and send an email to the address on the page since they so kindly provided an email address that throws up HUGE BRIGHT red flags: NO-REPLY@t-mobile.com 🤣. I thought, 99.99% sure I'm going to get a delivery failure, and SURE ENOUGH: 

Just adding this to the list of reasons why I failed at choosing our next carrier! 🥳 🥂

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The forum was recently updated a little over a year ago and any site link through the old forum is now a dead link.

I'm sure the that welcome email hasn't been updated in a while.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

for what its worth...you are currently posting in the Magenta lounge...

Userlevel 1
Badge

for what its worth...you are currently posting in the Magenta lounge...

I saw that as the sub forum choice and figured that gramps28 was correct, that they just haven't updated it ☺️

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was talking to others about the recent price increase to T Mobiles price increase vilating their promise to not do that.  After a few chats i appears T Mobile in’t like the discussion and to stop it they closed the chat.  T Mobile has sunk to a new and even deeper low.  I files a complaint with the FCC and will be doing the same with the FC and now the Public Service Commision

rickp has responded in magenta unlimited 55 prince increase