Question

503 Error code

• 15 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

For an entire week, every time I try to log into “My account, I’m getting this page: https://www.t-mobile.com/errorpage?code=503. It will not let me login, just comes up the message below. When I click “contact us” it takes me to the page where it has a phone # to call, but then if I click the “bill & pay” tab, they are gladly charging my card on file the payment. If I click on “account” it will take me to a run down of all my lines/services but when I click on the “usage” tab, I’m again getting the same message below. Again, I’ve tried every day to get into the “usage” part or heck even “my account” to no avail. I’ve tried from my desktop, laptop, cell phone, nothing. I’ve tried different browsers, cleaning my cache, history, etc., again nothing. Anyone else??

Sorry, something went wrong.

We’re working on it. In the meantime, please try again. If you’re still having trouble, please call us at 844-839-5057. contact-us

3 replies

T-mobile blocks VPNs. 

They just don’t tell you what they’re doing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

T-mobile blocks VPNs. 

They just don’t tell you what they’re doing.

enlightening...however...what does that have to do with the problem the OP here has/had?

The explanation that I provided explains why the person was not able to log in and generated the Error 503 error code. Error 503 error code is generated if someone tries to log in while connected to a VPN. If the person suspends the VPN, the error code is not generated and will successfully log in. You can always pay your bill -- regardless of how you try to connect.