Question

No sound at ALL Revvl V+ 5G

• 3 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello. So my husband and I JUST upgraded to this phone TODAY, and his phone has NO sound at all in ANY app, and even the ringer volume isn’t working. We have checked all the settings, and all volumes are up all the way, and still nothing. It will vibrate when it rings, but there is no sound. Please help, as he uses his phone for videos all the time. Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello. So my husband and I JUST upgraded to this phone TODAY, and his phone has NO sound at all in ANY app, and even the ringer volume isn’t working. We have checked all the settings, and all volumes are up all the way, and still nothing. It will vibrate when it rings, but there is no sound. Please help, as he uses his phone for videos all the time. Thank you!

did you pick these up from a store or did you order them online? and if you have a TMO store semi near you you might opt to take it in and they might be able to figure it out and or get you a replacement one on order.

Badge

We got it at a store. Ours were the last two they had in stock. And we have one for our daughter that was ordered before Thanksgiving that has yet to get here, so I don’t want to wait for a 2-3 day shipping that actually take 2-3 weeks (or so it seems).

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

take it back into the store and see what options they have for you..at this point it might be a non repairable issue with the device itself..or some odd ball setting...either way get it into their hands soon as you can so they can try to get something rolling for him.