Question

PROMO CODE FOR CAMERA

• 22 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

I SIGNED UP FOR 5G INTERNET IN DECEMBER BUT NEVER GOT MY PROMO CODE OR CAMERA

5 replies

I am in the same boat. Signed up 12-15-23. I have not received any codes. Did you ever get anything?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello. Are you talking about the Free Blink Smart Security Package that you could get for signing up a new Internet line? When you signed up for the line, you should have been given the code 23BLINK. You use that code on our Promotions Website to get the one-time code so you can order your security pack on Amazon. Normally, those submissions have to be done within 30 days of activating the line. You could still try it.

Hi HeavenM.  I never received anything.  I read about the offer when I signed up for home internet on December 15, 2023.  I had read that I had to still be a customer for 30 days, and once the 30 days had passed, I would get an email with instructions to get the cameras.  I never got that email.

The Promotions Website link you shared simply loops back to this conversation.

Looks like I’m not going to get the promotion.

OK, I found the promo page and tried 23BLINK and it does not work.  Kinda feel T-Mobile pulled a fast one on me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi HeavenM.  I never received anything.  I read about the offer when I signed up for home internet on December 15, 2023.  I had read that I had to still be a customer for 30 days, and once the 30 days had passed, I would get an email with instructions to get the cameras.  I never got that email.

The Promotions Website link you shared simply loops back to this conversation.

Looks like I’m not going to get the promotion.

sorry about that link. I must have pasted the wrong thing. I fixed that so it should take you to the promotions website. 

OK, I found the promo page and tried 23BLINK and it does not work.  Kinda feel T-Mobile pulled a fast one on me.

I'm glad you already found the page and gave it a try. I am not sure how the promotions website was built for that, but usually when the promotions website and code are needed, they are usually listed somewhere in the terms or FAQs on the page. 

I am sorry that you feel like T-Mobile tricked you. Hopefully, knowing this information will prevent that feeling next time. I am also providing the feedback to our internal folks about the wording that you mentioned. It should be really clear on if you need to wait 30 days to submit within 30 days. 

Thanks for sharing your experience because this is truly how we improve.