Question

cancellation of prepaid esim not possible

• 3 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I have been on a trip to the US and now came back to Germany. 

Unfortunately, cancelling my t-mobile US prepaid plan (60$ monthly) is made really really difficult, actually I am shocked cause I wonder how people who are not firm using the internet could find help. 

I also cannot change from autopay, I cannot find any contact email from t-mobile, but of course I dont want to make expensive phone calls to the US now just to get something cancelled that should be possible very easily.

Can you please tell me what to do, as I really do not intend to pay another 60 dollars for absolutely nothing.

5 replies

I would be interested in that infoemtaion as well. I am in the same situation. I used a prepaid esim in the US as well, but am now back in Germany and see no way of canceling. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You should be able to delete your payment info in your mylt-mobile.com prepaid account.  Otherwise, you will need to reach out to Customer Care.  The easiest way you can do that overseas, is to send a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

With prepaid service when service once funds are exhausted service will be canceled.

In the link below there's a free number to call Tmobile support.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/coverage/international-roaming-checklist

With prepaid service when service once funds are exhausted service will be canceled.

In the link below there's a free number to call Tmobile support.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/coverage/international-roaming-checklist

Thank you for the answer.

The main problem is, that I do not have a connection to the US T-mobile network in Germany, since I am not on the US. Therefore I can not call a free number or receive any text messges.

So it is not possible for me to add my line to my T-Mobile account, since this requires receiving an text message with a code.

But nevertheless: I paid the 15 $ for the prepaid esim (30 days) with my credit card. If the credit card is not charged again for the next 30 days (once the first 30 days are expired) everything is fine.

That is not clear to me from the support article.

HI every one 

The same has happened to me , my mobile number is out of order without giving me reasons for disconnecting. 

regards 

Abdalla Gasim