Question

No Refunds for Double Charged Pre-Paid Purchase

• 11 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I purchased a pre-paid line. I filled ou the form on line at the store with the help of a T-Mobile team member, turns out the T-Mobile platform was having issues and took about an hour an a half to get done. The platform would not accept debit or credit card payments, so I had to pay for it at the store (no problem) however, I was charged twice.

The first time, I made the payment and the person at T-Mobile was kicked out of the screen, so he asked me to pay again, In my credit card statement, there are two charges, and they will no refund me because they say they do not do refunds, although, it was not my fault that the platform was not working appropiately. I am on a trip from work and don’t have time to spend hours at the store, they said they would call me back, they have not done it.

I find it disrespectful to tell the customer that was charged 28..60 USD twice that there are no refunds. So, T-Mobile messes up and I have to pay for it?

To add to the mix, the phone number I picked, was not the one finally given to me.

I need my refund.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I understand your situation but according to Tmobile's terms and conditions, prepaid service is non refundable.

You can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.