Solved

Please restore the plan I authorized

• 21 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

TMobile changed my Sprint legacy Unlimited data plan with 100 MB of hotspot on each of my two lines to about half that without my permission - I never agreed to that contract change. Please restore my legacy plan from Sprint now.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 21 August 2023, 02:25

View original

3 replies

Badge

TMobile changed my Sprint legacy Unlimited data plan with 100 MB of hotspot on each of my two lines to about half that without my permission - I never agreed to that contract change. Please restore my legacy plan from Sprint now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or X to see if they can help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

TMO has been notifying everyone that was previously with Sprint that they must get their plans switched over to a TMO plan. there is a deadline for this.. trying to grandfather your old Sprint plan isnt going to happen since there is no longer a Sprint