Question

Support issues

• 18 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been on numerous support calls regarding an issue my family and I are having with our phones. Since 06/01/2023 neither my wife nor I can receive phone calls. We can call out without any issues, but all incoming calls go straight to voicemail. We cannot even call each other. 

As stated, I have been on numerous support calls. Each and every time, I go through the same exact troubleshooting steps just to be told that the issue is being moved over to network engineering and that someone would contact me for further assistance. For 6 weeks now, I have not received a single callback, email, or text message from ANYONE at tmobile support! I have been unable to receive calls for 6 WEEKS! I either want my problem resolved or I want out of my contract!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help.

Badge

Thanks. The support messenger has been completely ineffective. I’ll try the facebook approach. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

just make sure to send a DM to them..do not post on their main pages.