Solved

definition

• 29 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Does T-Mobile provide a complete definition of “Hate Speech” or is it an ambiguous concept, that changes as does the weather?

If there is a complete definition, will you please provide it?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 January 2024, 19:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do send out commercial mass text, if not it doesn't apply to the everyday user.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/12/28/tmobile-text-message-fines/

T mobile- you misspelled “policy” on the google landing page. You spelled it “pilicy.” Just fyi

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

T mobile- you misspelled “policy” on the google landing page. You spelled it “pilicy.” Just fyi

Didn't you notice that was from a thread a non T-mobile employee posted that Snopes posted.

Whomever posted it, it's spelled wrong. I wouldn't expect anything less from the brain trust at snopes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Whomever posted it, it's spelled wrong. I wouldn't expect anything less from the brain trust at snopes. 

Talk to poster RWC and let them know they spelled it wrong.

https://community.t-mobile.com/plans-and-services-36/terms-of-service-pilicy-change-and-fines-against-customers-54984

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

T-Mobile believes that racism, hatred, and inequality must have no place in our world. Every person has the right to feel safe, seen, and heard. Hate speech is language that directly attacks characteristics of a person or group based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, or physical ability.

I have a feeling this question is about the terms that were updated recently. I posted on a couple other threads, but I like to make sure the answer is as widespread as the question. These changes only apply to third-party messaging vendors that send commercial mass messaging campaigns for other businesses. The vendors will be fined if the content they are sending does not meet the standards in our code of conduct, which is in place to protect consumers from illegal or illicit content and aligns to federal and state laws.